**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Looking for an aq focused ally

Hi there looking for an aq focused ally preferably running map5/4 and occasional 2bg war
Haven't played map5 yet but confident I can
I am able to solo mini bosses and doom in map4
Progression

Comments

• SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    Hey there @Numan , We are a new ally(6 million rating) . We are looking for players with line. We run 2Bgs in War. We are currently running Map 321 . Once we have our weaker players replaced with stronger ones we can move to Map 432 . We are aiming for silver 1 or gold 3 this time. If you are interested add me on line. Line id :slayerzz474
  • Billotch13Billotch13 Posts: 129
    if you are still looking, add me on Line swaggydaddyo and let's chat!
  • Excelsior4Excelsior4 Posts: 18
    Hi, Numan, we are Silver 1 running 3 BGs 4/4/3, looking to start 5/4/3 soon. We do 3 BGs in war regularly. Add me on Line at excelsior4 or on MCOC at Excelsior!~4
  • Uncle_RajUncle_Raj Posts: 49
    We run map 5×5. Optional war. Hit me up on line
    Uncle_Raj
  • SpiderCWLSpiderCWL Posts: 141
    We are an alliance in the rebuilding process. Veteran and intermediate players are welcomed. Currently doing Maps 5 & 3 in AQ, and may do 5/4/3 in the future to accommodate players of different levels. Also do 1 group (optional) in AW. No chat app required. Only use the in-game chat. Search for "team martin" if interested.