**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

NO T1 ALPHA IN SIDE QUESTS

Pls make t1 alpha available in every month side quests. It was there in every side quests till now but this month there is none.
3 t1 alpha from arena in 10 days
And few from glory store are not enough.

Pls consider adding them in future content.
Even if its small amount. It helps alot.
Thank you

Comments

• 100100100100 Posts: 111
    Lol. Exploration doesn't give any t1 alpha idiot. Only completion. That too only 5 from both in 1 month.

This post was not ment for players like you. I had a request , so i shared it in request section.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I agree. There needs to be more accessibility to T1 Alphas.
  • Honestly, I was a little confused why the lower difficulties of the side quest had 0 t1as. Canadian and Epic have t2a frags. I'm sure there are those that don't need them as much as others but for anyone ranking 4* or 5* champs, they're rather useful. Yes, of course one can pump Glory out to get more, or run the Arena. However at a bare minimum of 5× per rank on a 5* champ, one can always use more, lol.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    There is also the 3-day alliance events
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    100100 said:

Lol. Exploration doesn't give any t1 alpha idiot. Only completion. That too only 5 from both in 1 month.

This post was not ment for players like you. I had a request , so i shared it in request section.

Yo dude the hostility is entirely unnecessary.