**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Never Forget! You're an MVP! Bug?

xVxNotoRiouSxVxxVxNotoRiouSxVx Posts: 58
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
@Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_

You guys stated in the 15.0 Alliance Wars update that being an MVP would be displayed in your profile. I was #1 MVP in this past AW but i dont see it in my profile page. Where are we suppose to see these stats?

Comments

• DizastarDizastar Posts: 56
    I was wondering the same.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Where did it state this?
  • DizastarDizastar Posts: 56
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/17902/15-0-alliance-wars-update#latest

Never Forget! You’re an MVP!

In addition to the Stats that you’re already used to seeing in your Summoner Profile, you’ll now also have a running tally of how many times you’ve been an MVP in Alliance Wars! This is a brand new stat, and all players will start at 0 upon launch of 15.0.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I'm not seeing this stat as well. I was an MVP last war (and probably will be an MVP again this war) but nothing is being shown on my profile page.

Is Kabam aware of this?
  • Hey gang!

Thanks for bringing this forward. I'll take it to the team and get back to you all once I have more information.
  • now it shows 0 but i placed one times as mvp ... or did the last 2 wars dont count ?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Marzipan87 wrote: »
    now it shows 0 but i placed one times as mvp ... or did the last 2 wars dont count ?

That's what I"m wondering as well, I've been mvp 2 times since they supposedly put it in. They don't make sense to me, when they implement a change then they need to make sure it's right
  • MaximusIIMaximusII Posts: 15
    Have some patience guys,I'm sure they working on it
  • Let's ignore this until they get the gold issue fixed for everyone. The alpha and t4, and I'd assume the class catalyst, arenas are busted for anyone who took the big reward after their announcement, which was about clear as mud.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    The best is that MVP is awarded regardless of if your alliance won or not. Some d-bag can run 1-man wars and rack up mvps wins. Great stat, folks.
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    So yea I was MVP #3 in the first war we had this week. Will that show? Is it only the top MVP?

Below is an image of the summoner profile in case anyone didn't see it in the stats section.

uuaxxh8a1d63.png
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    So yea... @klobberintyme ... My summoner profile is viewable in game. Also doesn't include any personal information such as passwords, email address, my real name, or my real address.

But thanks for the heads up I guess.... Lol
  • So yea I was MVP #3 in the first war we had this week. Will that show? Is it only the top MVP?

Below is an image of the summoner profile in case anyone didn't see it in the stats section.

uuaxxh8a1d63.png

don't post your game info bro, it's a violation of the boards

Actually you posting his info is against the rule, he can post his own.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    So yea I was MVP #3 in the first war we had this week. Will that show? Is it only the top MVP?

uuaxxh8a1d63.png

don't post your game info bro, it's a violation of the boards

Actually you posting his info is against the rule, he can post his own.

Nothing gets by you, apparently. You are too quick.
  • First war after update i was number 1 mvp in my alliance. I have since changed alliances. when this is fixed will i get that mvp stat still?
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    mine is there