**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A hell of a ride....

Guys I completed act 6, 2 hours back. Damn that grandmaster fight was really really fun, tho it cost me a lot of units, I did it. The crazy thing is I was struggling with act 6.2.6 2 months back which had been my roadblock for almost a year. Then I pulled morningstar and smashed that quest. About a month ago I tried 6.3.1 medusa with nick, I still burnt a lot of units there tbh but I finally got it down. After that it's been an Aegon Fiesta. I have had him for a long time and never bothered to rank him above 4, thinking he is only good for lol, aol but I was so damn wrong. He is amazing for act 6 too guys. Consider yourself very lucky if you pull him. Well I saved about 1500 units for the grandmaster quest and had to use up 1200 of them, yeah I am not that skilled.. I was intending to wait for the end of war season for a big rewards opening, but I am not patient enough lol. Now comes the really exciting part. The rewards!!!

Pulled a 5 star tigra too.
Btw my team was 4/55 aegon that did all the work in the last quest, maxed Nick, maxed corvus, heimdall, rank 4 stealthy.
It was a great day, still is .. but I ran out of iso lol
Thanks for reading, have a nice day

Comments