**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE 07/22 [merged threads]

Comments

• AgentNutzNZAgentNutzNZ Posts: 69
    This really sucks for us Southern Hemisphere Players as for me.. Its now 1230am.... With aussie members between 830 and 1030pm... By the time this has been sorted... If we haven't dealt to AQ 100% already.. Its dooming us to fail. On the other side of the world... Sweet as, can easily just wait and finish off...

There needs to be a system that allows 5 x 24 hours periods that don't paralyse the Southern Hemisphere to finishing before we wake up.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Emergency maintenance isn’t planned
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Mcord117 said:

Let's just leave whatever is causing the issues in game. Emergency maintenance needs to stop.

false narrative, of course they have to fix what is wrong in game, the frustration is that so much is wrong and that the last 2 days have been complete clusters. selfishly I am done with my path sitting at doom so I don't need to worry about how long its down. For someone waking up looking to make moves before they go to work, this kinda really sucks
    But we have 45 min timers and 6.5 hours to go. Plenty of time. I get that the game down can be frustrating. We also don't know exactly why. Could be out of their control, could be something in house, could be something else completely. It's not like they are taking it down just to mess with us. They don't want it down anymore than anyone else. So either deal with it being down or don't expect them to fix the issue. 90% has no idea what's it's like to be in their position with this game but we all know "we're better than they are" right?
  • Johnny23Johnny23 Posts: 23
    Ebony_Naw said:

Johnny23 said:

Yes it is annoying with mt but they dont do it on purpose. They had to fix something. Ofc there will be compensation so stop crying and wait.

Ofc there will be compensation? You must be new here. That's not a given unfortunately. It should be given the circumstances, but it isn't.
    5 years in the game. And it is much better now. In Days like these, it is certain
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Next time you are in a car wreck, ask who ever caused it to give you a warning next time.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Stop asking for compensation. Let them fix the problem first.
  • SamValdezSamValdez Posts: 42
    Kabam! Get it together!!
    Why an emergency maintenances, when we just had a scheduled maintenance no less than 7 hours ago? Could it be that someone or even a team at Kabam is distracted, lazy, slow or even not enjoying their job that makes so many damm mistakes, that another maintenance is needed?

Cmon guys, get on the ball with this, some of us do spend a lot on money in this game. All these unscheduled maintenances are unacceptable.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Maybe another 20 or 30 new maintenance threads will fix things? People like to redecorate the forum main page when they can’t play the game.
  • ArandombirdArandombird Posts: 24
    You joined in jan 2019 bruh
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I did math
    Also questioned existence
    And slept
    Out of things to do now
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 194 ★★
    Netflix
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I always thought the sky was grey and white and the blue was just those cloud thing everyone talked about tbh, am I wrong here?
  • ArandombirdArandombird Posts: 24

;-;
  • Space_gooSpace_goo Posts: 127
    Icy000 said:

Get ready for that 1* Groot compensation bois

Too good. Bleed immune for variant 4
  • DeepPurple15xDeepPurple15x Posts: 5
    Yay a fun poll while I smash refresh
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Guys can I please ask a question?
  • Johnny23Johnny23 Posts: 23

You joined in jan 2019 bruh

You must be a genius. 5 years in the game doesnt mean i have had this forum account as long
  • AgentNutzNZAgentNutzNZ Posts: 69

Mcord117 said:

Let's just leave whatever is causing the issues in game. Emergency maintenance needs to stop.

false narrative, of course they have to fix what is wrong in game, the frustration is that so much is wrong and that the last 2 days have been complete clusters. selfishly I am done with my path sitting at doom so I don't need to worry about how long its down. For someone waking up looking to make moves before they go to work, this kinda really sucks
    But we have 45 min timers and 6.5 hours to go. Plenty of time. I get that the game down can be frustrating. We also don't know exactly why. Could be out of their control, could be something in house, could be something else completely. It's not like they are taking it down just to mess with us. They don't want it down anymore than anyone else. So either deal with it being down or don't expect them to fix the issue. 90% has no idea what's it's like to be in their position with this game but we all know "we're better than they are" right?
    This may be so.... And I'm personally not saying I'm better, but understand the complications of such matters
    I was there when the Gnome Raids happened in Iron Forge and the training of Ilidian, the death plague... All times where servers got so hammered the game had to shutdown to fix.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I mean I certainly wouldn’t complain if they did
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Is there an eta on up time? Nearly every time 8 have tried to log in today the game has been down.
  • DeepPurple15xDeepPurple15x Posts: 5

I think they just leave the issues in the game. Stop doing the emergency maintenance.

Yeah just keep it under the known issues thread and solve it next Wednesday. Extended downtime sucks
This discussion has been closed.