**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE 07/22 [merged threads]

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    CompEngEvFanCompEngEvFan Posts: 27
    A l p h a said:

Strike Force is up and running.

This is nothing to do with them 😬
    I know, just saying there's another Marvel game that's working people can play instead.
  • Options
    NoobAtThisGameNoobAtThisGame Posts: 16
    We definitely need a Compensation, maybe not all of us are in the middle of something but those who are suffered the most like someone who's doing Act 6 run with full boosts on, Members of an Alliance in the middle of an AQ or AW fight, middle of an arena fight.

Yeah it's a bummer maybe even horror for those people including me who's doing AQ,

If there's no compensation for this i have no idea why but Pleasee Kabam give a compensation for this

Shards, Boosts, Pots, Energy Refills, Revives and other stuff because of the multiple of emergency maintenance if it's one maybe it will be understandable but multiple in the same day.... What is going on in Kabam HQ
  • Options
    Fireheart87Fireheart87 Posts: 86
    This game has been a nightmare lately I'm just wondering maybe you should consider giving players compensation as a good gesture and for our patience will you fix your many problems.
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Especially with this crazy long emergency maintenance
  • Options
    Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Didn't notice actually..
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Playing call of duty mobile.
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Kimil said:

Aayush19 said:

Attending classes mate :(

Gotta get those IQ's somehow mate! @Aayush19
    *Resisting strong urge to argue on the education system by stuffing a pillow in my mouth*
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Kimil said:

ahhhh got it! Yeah, kinda hard to get those W's if you're not scoring goals @SpideyFunko

it’s not even that. Terrible defense, just sloppy play overall.
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    The absolute final and best compensation,..would be for this game to actually run smoothly once and for all!
  • Options
    Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121
    So if you buy the monthly units and sigal bundles does the timer stop when we have maintenance. Or are we paying for a product that we are not getting the full time out of 🤔
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★

Today is not the day...to be playing .... maybe they should take a whole day to fix their issue once n for all

Not sure about "once n for all"
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Unless maintenance takes the rest of the AQ day finishing with 30 minute energy shouldn't be a problem.

Using resources on day 1 AQ? You have bigger problems to worry about.
  • Options
    Jackster1983Jackster1983 Posts: 12
    I hope so but i agree, the last 2 years the compesation or free things are getting worse, while the maintanance is more frequently
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    So people choose "No" because they don't think there will be a compensation, not because it should happen or not.
    In general, 100% ask for a fair compensation then.
  • Options
    jcville_chojcville_cho Posts: 23
    Belfigor2 said:

yea i would love to know how many fights i have had with my x champion...if they can have stats like 300 arena win streak and such they could easily add other similar statistics

I think so too mate. It would be pretty nostalgic, since a lot of us have been playing for a loooooong ass time. I still remember using my 3-star Groot to clear contents in Ch.3 since all of my other champs were weak 2-stars. I used my 4-star SL a lot, but I know that there are other champs I used a lot too before I settled on my team now. Just want some memoir...
  • Options
    KimilKimil Posts: 84
    Well game's back up guys, nice to hear what you've all been up to!
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Just noticed that the ‘help 4’ button is not working on the alliance tab. So be prepared for another hour of maintenance later on today
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    my prediction is around 1PM cst, just a bit after new expeditions come out
  • Options
    Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Look Kabam, I understand that sometimes emergency maintenance is required and it’s still fine. What annoys us, the players, the most is the fact that you guys give absolutely no official statement whatsoever. Like honestly most of us would like it if you tell us what is happening. So many threads yet no reply from you guys.

The thing with compensation is that many of us are in the middle of something (arena, incursion, story, you get it) and with this emergency maintenance, all is waste and we use resources and sometimes even champs health is lost like in AQ.

All we are asking for is an official statement, maybe some compensation like refills and nothing more.
  • Options
    LuluschmLuluschm Posts: 9
    it is frustrating to be playing and the server crashes, returns and we are obliged to spend resources for company errors and we will not be refunded.
  • Options
    jammasterpjammasterp Posts: 128
    The normal AQ flow has been seriously disrupted. Is there going to be any compensation for all of these interruptions to the game? Players in my alliance have lost valuable time while we were doing map 6 and they also haven't been able to play arenas. Multiple people have used potions, revives, etc. only to have the game go down. Please let us know how Kabam is going to make this right.
This discussion has been closed.