Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.
Alliance War Season Rewards will start to roll out to Summoners very soon. These will take a while to get to everybody, so do not worry if an Alliance Mate receives their rewards, but you haven't yet. We thank you for your patience.

UC objective crystal received - Cav title

DuffMcGruffDuffMcGruff Posts: 341 ★★★
Why in the world did I get a UC objective crystal when I am a Cav player (for over a year)? Did we get one from the special calendar or something?

Comments

• Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 121
    Occasionally one of the Solo Objectives will offer a UC Objective Crystal, it’s dependent on the Objective. I believe it’s only one specifically, why they allow Cav players to receive it is beyond me.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,899 ★★★★
    Its zone clearing sector 6 instead of sector 7
  • DuffMcGruffDuffMcGruff Posts: 341 ★★★
    Thats some ****... I bet its incursions... I completed that objective for the first time.