**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So diversity points are separated by BGs?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
It seems that the system is broken.

Or if you place a Magik in bg1,2&3 you get points for 3 champs... but if they in the same bg only get it for 1 point?

Some ppl have way over 106 diversity score so it's surely per bg? Then added up afterwards right?

Comments

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    It feels like all the concentration is being plummeted into the Transformers game, how can they release this war setup and not even know the rules about diversity points
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike can you clear this up? Originally, you stated that it was across the whole ally. But this past war, our bg3 only had 3 champs which were diverse from the rest of the alliance but scored for 21 diverse champs. To me, this seems to conclusively show that diversity scores are per bg and not across the alliance. Is that accurate?

I assumed that any alliance that included a red deadpool, a thanos, and a kang would almost automatically win every war under this new system if it was across entire alliance. But if it's per bg, then at least those without those champs can still potentially win.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    It's separate for each BG. You can place 3 of the same champ and get points for each as long as they are all in different BGs
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike you said:
    Introducing, Defender Diversity points! Defender Diversity points are awarded to Alliances for bringing in unique Champions as Defenders. You will be awarded a small amount of points for each unique Champion your Alliance places as a Defender across all of your Battlegroups. Remember, this isn’t just for every Battlegroup… All of your Battlegroups are counted! Remember, a 4-Star Hulk and a 5-Star Hulk both count as The Hulk, and are not unique!
    yep, every BG, hulks counts as one.
    x0jUwMJPOw8.jpg
    on the pic was 70 unique defenders, but counts as 109.
    If to believe my count (http://mbch.guide/en/champions/spisok-imeyushhixsya-chempionov/), even including Medusa - there only 106 unique playalable champions.

How is that happened? :-)
    Magic :-)
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    MCB05 wrote: »
    Not even the devs can tell us.

they probably didn't pay much attention ... just decided to use the buzzword "diversity" thinking all the youngin's being force fed "diversity diversity diversity" in school would think it's the greatest thing in the world
  • Options
    BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    edited September 2017
    Diversity is across the alliance, not per BG.

So One Magik per ALLIANCE can be placed. You need 150 different champs to maximize diversity points.

(Now I have to go count champs)
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Brandonius wrote: »
    Diversity is across the alliance, not per BG.

So One Magik per ALLIANCE can be placed. You need 150 different champs to maximize diversity points.

Wrong.
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited September 2017

Our sister alliance had 125 diverse champions. Not possible as the system was described. Yet something else broken.

Just cancel AW, give everyone winner rewards for each war they did this week and try again.
  • Options
    It's about the only compensation they could reasonably offer. If you lost due to an exploit in the system then it seems fair.

And this is from someone who won wars and would get nothing. I feel for those that did their best within the rules of the system and got shafted because it is broken. Defender diversity being bugged is a pretty huge issue as it takes the limit from 106 to 150 if you based your strategy on the word of Kabam.
  • Options
    Hey there, for those of you saying that you experienced higher than possible defender diversity points or that you got defender diversity points from multiple instances of the same Champion (even the same Champs in different Battlegroups or at different star rankings), could you send me any information or screenshots you might have demonstrating this?
  • Options
    napkraz9mn7m.jpg
    Broken game is broken.
  • Options
    KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    Wow defender diversity points are almost a full bosskill lol
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Hey there, for those of you saying that you experienced higher than possible defender diversity points or that you got defender diversity points from multiple instances of the same Champion (even the same Champs in different Battlegroups or at different star rankings), could you send me any information or screenshots you might have demonstrating this?

@Kabam Zibiit, nope. Not until we get an answer or response to the plethora of other threads about the failure that is the new alliance war.
  • Options
    andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    i was just wondering the same from our last war. it said we got 28 points from our bg but everyone brings the same champs so i dont see how this is possible. fix your game kabam. again!!!!!
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    dang. who tests this stuff at kabam
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★

..bruh is you blind? Look above your post and at half the posts in the last day, like c'mon
  • Options
    THX135THX135 Posts: 83

@Kabam Zibiit, why do we need to send you screen shots. Can you guys not even try this yourself on your own accounts?

You mods claim to play your own game. If this was true then you can easily see that diversity is per BG when you played AWS. Obviously, you don't play your own game or test anything at all.

Please, tell your leadership to stop being so damn cheap and spend $0 on testing.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    It was announced that defender diversity was spread across the whole ally. In practice it has been diversity bg to bg (i.e. A perfect diversity score can be had by 50 champs as long as those 50 are completely separate in each bg).

In fact, it HAS to score like this. Otherwise, it is literally, LITERALLY, impossible to beat an alliance that doesn't place any defenses bc there aren't enough unique champs in the game.
  • Options
    Last night I sent a ticket in to kabam asking to explain exactly how the first figure is reached before it is multiplied by 125 to give you your score.
    Simple question you might think, well first reply was a link to @Kabam Miike post, I said that was wrong as we did not place 78 different champs, they then told me each unique champ was worth 50 points, I questioned that and was then gave the first link again, tearing hair out now asking HOW do you get to the 78 number, eventually they said they couldn't answer the question and it would have to passed on for an answer!!!!
    I mean come on what the hell is going on when even they don't know
    Oh and " unique" means 1 of a kind, not 75 mordos = 1 unique champ..... not unique lol
  • Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    I love when people go in on mods >:)
  • Options

Here is a break down of our last aw
    Bg1: 22 unique champs
    Bg2: 25 unique champs
    Bg3: 29 unique champs
    Total: 76

Across all 3 bg's 38 unique champs

Our actual scoring after war had finished
    Defender diversity 76.
    Points 9,500

I have screen shots and full spread sheet to show all. So aw scoring is 100% broken and if I'm being totally honest you really need to look at all wars as alliances could have lost by following your rules and lost due to your mistake?
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    All defender diversity points awarded since the change are calculated wrong. There is no doubt about it.

Well except for the 0 defender scenarios. Those were correct. Congratulations on knowing what zero is.
  • Options
    So how many alliances have been robbed of a win because kabams scoring is wrong?