**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WE EXPECT A GREAT AMOUNT OF COMPENSATION FOR ONGOING ISSUES

_Adnan8806__Adnan8806_ Posts: 43 β˜…
edited July 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
FROM WAR MATCHMAKING ISSUES TO AQ ENDING UP IN 15 MINS & TOOO MANY MAINTENANCE IN A SINGLE DAY I BEHALF OF SO MANY SUMMONERS IN BATTLEREALMS UNDERSTANDING THEIR FEELINGS I HOPE TEAM KABAM GIVES A GREAT AMOUNT IF COMPENSATION DO ALL SUMMONERS AGREE ? WRITE DOWN IN COMMENTS πŸ’ͺ
Β«1

Comments

• rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 β˜…β˜…
    Yeah few energy refill few revives and gold.. There had been lot of emergency maintenance in last 30 days.. How many times have you got any compensation before? I guess 4-5 in last 6 months.. So around 1 every month.. So for all these you will get one..
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 β˜…β˜…
    The AQ rewards from the aborted week ended up being much better compensation than I’d have expected already.
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 β˜…β˜…β˜…

FROM WAR MATCHMAKING ISSUES TO AQ ENDING UP IN 15 MINS & TOOO MANY MAINTENANCE IN A SINGLE DAY I BEHALF OF ALL SUMMONERS IN BATTLEREALMS UNDERSTANDING THEIR FEELINGS I HOPE TEAM KABAM GIVES A GREAT AMOUNT IF COMPENSATION DO ALL SUMMONERS AGREE ? WRITE DOWN IN COMMENTS πŸ’ͺ

looking at your post history a lot of the have been angry rants suggest being more articulate about your concerns if you want the communities backing
    Tyrion said:

5,000 6* shards, 50% t5 class catalyst of my own choosing, 10 team revives, 10 team health pots.

Androggs said:

I will take a 5* crystal with only aegon in the rotation.

both stop being ridiculous and unreasonable
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

There aren’t issues with war matchmaking, we do not want compensation for something good, what is wrong with you

There aren’t issues with AW matchmaking now.
    More than 10 seasons of broken matchmaking, is surely something that MUST be compensated, for the shafted alliances 😠
    Rank rewards for 10 seasons and tier rewards on top of that, it’s not something small to be overlooked πŸ€”
  • _Adnan8806__Adnan8806_ Posts: 43 β˜…

War matchmaking? This has been the best war matching time in a long time. War ratings are so similar of who you are fighting.

Brother PLATINUM ALLY ARE FACING TONS OF MATCHMAKING ISSUES OKAY 28 MILLION ALLY FACING 58 MILLION ALLY NAMED ØMNI AND I HAVE MANY MORE FRIENDS IN PLAT ALLY WHO TOLD THEIR IS ALOT OF ISSUE WITH MATCHMAKING
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107 β˜…
    I am just kidding about an aegon crystal as that is very unrealistic. They will compensate with something as it is announced. Probably some hp, revive, and or energy stuff.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

FROM WAR MATCHMAKING ISSUES TO AQ ENDING UP IN 15 MINS & TOOO MANY MAINTENANCE IN A SINGLE DAY I BEHALF OF SO MANY SUMMONERS IN BATTLEREALMS UNDERSTANDING THEIR FEELINGS I HOPE TEAM KABAM GIVES A GREAT AMOUNT IF COMPENSATION DO ALL SUMMONERS AGREE ? WRITE DOWN IN COMMENTS πŸ’ͺ

Writing lessons for your compensation please. I'd like eye surgery for me since they rolled so hard when I read your post they got stuck.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Androggs said:

I am just kidding about an aegon crystal as that is very unrealistic. They will compensate with something as it is announced. Probably some hp, revive, and or energy stuff.

Remember the reallly long maintenance we had in November we could get rewards on the level of that because of how long the game has been down
  • Rune_Destroyer1809Rune_Destroyer1809 Posts: 14 β˜…
    After the amount of maintenance they have put us through and adding the losses (AQ as well as AW) the Alliance will suffer due to these maintenance they must compensate accordingly to satisfy both AQ and AW losses (including ticket cost) in the form of 5* or 6* shards as well as gold.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 β˜…β˜…
    Last weeks aq rewards, tickets used, and whatever they consider reasonable aq specific resources. Then just cancel the rest of this weeks aq so you can get this sorted out. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ seems reasonable, right?

FROM WAR MATCHMAKING ISSUES TO AQ ENDING UP IN 15 MINS & TOOO MANY MAINTENANCE IN A SINGLE DAY I BEHALF OF ALL SUMMONERS IN BATTLEREALMS UNDERSTANDING THEIR FEELINGS I HOPE TEAM KABAM GIVES A GREAT AMOUNT IF COMPENSATION DO ALL SUMMONERS AGREE ? WRITE DOWN IN COMMENTS πŸ’ͺ

looking at your post history a lot of the have been angry rants suggest being more articulate about your concerns if you want the communities backing
    He doesn't seem very good at the game either. Just angry pointless rants about him not getting something
    Lmaoo everyone have thier own views and wants okayyy chill maybe it was not a big issue for you but for many ppl it is okayy bruhh chill you don't want compensation then go on with daily 5 server maintenance bruh
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    A 5 star crystal and some potions and energy refills would be appreciated
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    rdxevil said:

Yeah few energy refill few revives and gold.. There had been lot of emergency maintenance in last 30 days.. How many times have you got any compensation before? I guess 4-5 in last 6 months.. So around 1 every month.. So for all these you will get one..

So 4-5 times out of 120 days......seems fairly stable to me.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious Please take down this post as it is just a pointless rant about nothing.

agreed
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287 β˜…
    I just can't stop myself from disagreeing with posts in all caps.

IF YOU DON'T LIKED THE POST YOU CAN PEACEFULLY MOVE ON FROM THIS THREAD AND GO ON SOME OTHER THREAD NO ONE IS STOPPING YOU OKAY CHILL KID GO AHEAD ON ANOTHER THREAD YOU'RE NO ONE AND GOT NO RIGHT TO JUDGE HERE πŸ˜‚

He doesn't seem very good at the game either. Just angry pointless rants about him not getting something
    Lmaoo everyone have thier own views and wants okayyy chill maybe it was not a big issue for you but for many ppl it is okayy bruhh chill you don't want compensation then go on with daily 5 server maintenance bruh
    at risk of aggravating you further do you mean 5 occasions of maintenance on the servers every day as supposed to daily maintaining 5 servers wich is what you actually wrote
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107 β˜…

Androggs said:

Remember the reallly long maintenance we had in November we could get rewards on the level of that because of how long the game has been down
    Guess i don't remember all that. I know at this moment they have issues and trying to resolve it the best they can and they have been trying to put the best foot forward. I can see where aq is being affected heavily this go around from the start and today. Arena for today as well so sure they will do something on par with compensation for those areas affected.