**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Remove mastery cost

ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
It would be nice if these could go away till you update this system to make changes easier and this more tweakable for use than huge cost burden

Comments

• Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I'm all for purchasing mastery cores, but why do we have to pay units to swap builds. Makes no sense and is completely pointless

#makeitfree
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

The problem is, that if they make it free, changing it to any other system after would look bad, or upset the playerbase. Although I'm a proponent of permanently removing costs, I can understand why they are not going to make it free on a temporary basis unless that's their long term plan.

that is not a problem. They have compensated in the past. And if they were to do this (they wont) then they would compensate the players for it. They have done similar things in the past with the parry mastery.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    yet another thing we asked for, for years. At minimum just allow us to move one point at a time. To have to completely start over is just ridiculous.