Options

Next Gold related bug! Insufficient Gold for Masteries

Hey all, hey Kabam,

I just realized the Gold issue also affects my masteries. I was about to change them but now cannot spend any Mastery Points because of the "insufficient Gold" error message similar to what happened yesterday in the arena.

I hope you can fix this soon as well because after i cleared my Masteries I can hardly play at all with any points spent :-(

Ubersheep

Comments

• Options
    @Kabam Miike Can you please have a look into this? I feel highly disadvantaged in the arenas because I get much lower scores after I've lost my masteries. I would feel very bad if I would not get in the top 10% because of this! Thanks a lot.
  • Options
    I have the same issue.. insufficeint funds to reapply masteries.. So I thought I'll open some arena crystals and maybe I can use the newly awarded gold until they get on top of the bug.. Nope I was able to purchase the crystals with battlechips, but when I press open I get an error message, and crystals are gone with no reward from them.. I'm not worried about 20k bc, and I'm not that worried about arena points, but I can't even help my team win a war or play aq effectively without masteries at all... I sent a ticket to kabam, will get back to you 1 business day.. Well that makes about 3 days without being able to play