**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

NEXT MARVEL REALM OF CHAMPIONS CHARACTER COMING IN THE GAME?

I have theory that another character from MROC is coming in the game

I know we a glimpse of iron spider in the PHANTASMAGORIA! motion comic. Could the Iron Spider would be from the comics or from the MROC customization sets down below

Comments

• Options
    Deadpool101Deadpool101 Posts: 126

I have theory that another character from MROC is coming in the game

I know we a glimpse of iron spider in the PHANTASMAGORIA! motion comic. Could the Iron Spider would be from the comics or from the MROC customization sets down below

I know we (have) a glimpse.....
  • Options
    Deadpool101Deadpool101 Posts: 126

No more spiders please 😂 give us a year without them!

I doubt they'll do someone as mainstream as a spider variation this year with their commitment to doing lesser known champions

Why don’t you like to add more spider verse character
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

I doubt they'll do someone as mainstream as a spider variation this year with their commitment to doing lesser known champions

How dare you!!!
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

I doubt they'll do someone as mainstream as a spider variation this year with their commitment to doing lesser-known champions

Why don’t you like to add more spider verse character
    We have plenty of spidermen already in the game. I would be fine if they added other champs like Sandman or the Lizard, but we already have more versions of Spidey than any other character. This is a marvel game and not just spiderman. I know this not be the most popular opinion but it's how I feel about it.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    I still want Mayhem. I'll be glad for that one.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    They should give us the Civil Warrior looking one- oh wait