**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The game is soooo broken.

NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
I dont know what happened with all those maintenance, but, my inputs are dropping. Block stop while my thumb still on the screen, or dont dash back. Heavy work 50% of the time.
Did a screen clean up, restart, reboot, clear cache, not working. I'm afraid to play.

Comments

• Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    What phone are you on? Maybe you should get a new one or get it fixed?
  • JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★

Mine just started today in aq. Same for all of my alliance mates having trouble. I’m logging in right after a full reboot of my phone with no other apps running in the background. There’s no way something this widespread is just due to old phones that suddenly don’t work.
  • Triclops1224Triclops1224 Posts: 106 ★★
    My alliance is having similar issues as well. I agree that they have their hands full, but some transparency would be great. It also might be a good idea to push AW back a day if possible. It would almost be better if they brought the game down for a full day like last time. This whole thing is a dumpster fire.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★

I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy S4 tab.
    And, before all these maintenances, it was running really fine.

My alliance is having similar issues as well. I agree that they have their hands full, but some transparency would be great. It also might be a good idea to push AW back a day if possible. It would almost be better if they brought the game down for a full day like last time. This whole thing is a dumpster fire.

Yeah AW is my big concern of mine right now. There’s no fair way to run aw when the game is this buggy and unreliable.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

It's not the phone.. there have been multiple problems with the game for the last 48 hours.. maybe you haven't noticed the continual emergency maintenance we've been having..
    Jestuh said:

Ok I’m glad someone else posted here because this is happening all through my alliance.

We’re running map 6, and we had one dude randomly move down a lane while panning the map. At least three of us are having blocks drop after we started blocking and while we are holding block down.

Specials aren’t activating when we push the buttons.

I got punched while I was 3 hits into an mlllm combo and got knocked out.

I’ve had to use units and loyalty to buy rez and health potions just to make it through the fights all of a sudden.

And all of this is on top of several of my alliance mates not even being able to log in.

This is just crazy. Kabam what did you do to the servers??

There’s no way you’re going to be able to run war when it starts up tomorrow.

And another alliance mate just clicked To travel one one direction and the game took him in a another. He’s now on a path that’s already been explored so we can’t even 100% map 6 today.

This is just crazy. Pause aq and war until this is sorted out. Quit making us spin our wheels and wonder if/when there might be some compensation.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    This happens to me when I was going light attacks I would do heavy attacks that kill me and I cleaned the screen and dried my hands and didn't work.

Jestuh said:

Mine just started today in aq. Same for all of my alliance mates having trouble. I’m logging in right after a full reboot of my phone with no other apps running in the background. There’s no way something this widespread is just due to old phones that suddenly don’t work.
    Brand new iPhone 11, so many times I drop block for no reason or hit it and it doesn’t block. Then I tried to forward swipe for an intercept and it heavy attacked. I even did a MlllM combo and on the first M I dashed back. I have these problems all the time.
    Yeah I tried posting my issues with that in the bugs forum and got no useful help. Just some links that said update all my software on my phone and the game and reboot the phone.

If I’ve been doing much on my phone I reboot it before playing now just in case or at least force quit all other apps. Sucks that they won’t take more proactive steps to fix it.
    Looks like they’ve paused or reset the timer for war though. In war history it’s saying our last war was fought a day ago when it was two days ago and that our next war won’t start for another day and a half, when defense placement should have started last night.

Thanks Kabam for delaying war. This helps avoid a lot of potential problems.

Jestuh said:

Looks like they’ve paused or reset the timer for war though. In war history it’s saying our last war was fought a day ago when it was two days ago and that our next war won’t start for another day and a half, when defense placement should have started last night.

Thanks Kabam for delaying war. This helps avoid a lot of potential problems.

Except...Wait for it.....U have missed matchmaking due to the bug & it hasnt happened to everyone and unless kabam replies this will be counting towards season points in which u will be missing whole war......it hasnt been delayed and the potentialitiy of the problems has increased manifold.... sorry man...
    Oh yeah. Didn’t think of that. That suuuucks haha

But war history isn’t showing correctly. Last war should be two days ago but mine is showing one day ago so here’s hoping for they paused clock.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Video 1 touch screen test...

https://youtu.be/Zz1F3oTBFlE

Video 2 game touch bug...

https://youtu.be/sp5O7WJxvso