**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Hurricain Irma outages

We all know that cell ad Wi-Fi signals will be down for hurricane Irma affected areas. @kabammike will we lose login bonuses I'm in Florida

Comments

• Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Yes you will.

So-far they have not made any special exception for any of the 50+ major natural disasters that have occurred during the live game.
  • Send a ticket after the fact, be nice, explain the situation, see what happens. That's my plan anyway.
    Also good luck. Hopefully it just keeps pushing far far west
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Good luck to any of you that are in her path. God speed
  • LOL. I'm staying down here in South Florida and I'm a little bit more worried about everyone's safety. Priorities.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    LOL. I'm staying down here in South Florida and I'm a little bit more worried about everyone's safety. Priorities.

Can't agree more I have a lot of friends in Florida. Thoughts are with all of you
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Just went thru Harvey, I hope you guys don't get hammered. It's been a rough couple of years here with flooding. We didn't get much wind damage, just about as many gallons of rain as kabam gave gold in war skirmish rewards yesterday.
  • Mainer123 wrote: »
    LOL. I'm staying down here in South Florida and I'm a little bit more worried about everyone's safety. Priorities.

Can't agree more I have a lot of friends in Florida. Thoughts are with all of you

Much appreciated.
  • Cano29848Cano29848 Posts: 99
    Just lost 2 days on the catalyst card that i bought i live in carribean and my phone internet come and goes. Since hurricane irma pass super close of Puerto Rico only a few miles. Hopefully kabam address this