**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can we get a sneak peek?

Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
Just wondering if we can get a sneak peek at the Magneto update. I have a mutant gem, as well as a t4cc (mutant) that is set to expire before the update where he would get his buff.

I am curious to see what his awakened ability will be, or if he will really be deserving of his name and subsequent r4/5 over Omega Red.

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    If Omega is sig 200 or close I would rank him rn or if you run suicides, he is amazing one of the best if not the best mutant
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

If Omega is sig 200 or close I would rank him rn or if you run suicides, he is amazing one of the best if not the best mutant

That’s the thing. We don’t know what will happen to Magneto. He could overtake best mutant from OR. If he will be fine without the sig I don’t mind using it on OR. I’s more of the expiring class catalyst. I don’t want to waste resources by r4ing Mags if he Ultimately turns out to be a dud. And I don’t wanna burn t2A on OR if Mags turns out better.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

That’s the thing. We don’t know what will happen to Magneto. He could overtake best mutant from OR. If he will be fine without the sig I don’t mind using it on OR. I’s more of the expiring class catalyst. I don’t want to waste resources by r4ing Mags if he Ultimately turns out to be a dud. And I don’t wanna burn t2A on OR if Mags turns out better.
    Omega is worth the resources trust me.