Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

And to top it all off...

Despite all the maintenance challenges we've had, I somehow managed to get enough shards from epic and cavalier difficulty to open up a 5* and 6* crystal. My low expectations were met almost immediately as I pulled a 5* Antman and a 6* Yondu. My 6*s are now Loki, Rhino and Yondu.

Comments

• DeaconVelvetDeaconVelvet Posts: 2,458 ★★★★★
    OUCH
  • IAmMaximusIAmMaximus Posts: 7
    Hehe
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Rip. Maybe take the weekend off Mcoc. Spend some time with your family before life gets chugging along again.
  • YipeeKiYay1YipeeKiYay1 Posts: 13
    Could be worse...I just pulled a 5* Iron Patriot
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 724 ★★★

Rip. Maybe take the weekend off Mcoc. Spend some time with your family before life gets chugging along again.

Yup that's what I do when I spend too much time in arena or pull meme champs after finishing hard content. Some time away and you'll forget all about it and be ready to play again.
  • ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 142

Could be worse...I just pulled a 5* Iron Patriot

Already got him at sig 20. Also I don't think that Antman is any better than Iron Patriot
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 13,190 Guardian

Despite all the maintenance challenges we've had, I somehow managed to get enough shards from epic and cavalier difficulty to open up a 5* and 6* crystal. My low expectations were met almost immediately as I pulled a 5* Antman and a 6* Yondu. My 6*s are now Loki, Rhino and Yondu.

I actually got through a lot of hard content with 6* Loki, so it could be worse. Yondu, he's not horrible either.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 525 ★★★
    I've pulled karnak twice, cable and thor JF as my last 4 6*s.
    Maybe some of the not so great champs will get buffed in the new cycles.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    At least antman is good for ghost & wasp synergy..