**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Very tough time for free to play summoners

I am in desperate need of unit but there's no arena .Need unit for revive and I cannot one revive from solo event.
Arena was a blessing for free to play players .
I am stuck in quest cannot back out .
Look like have to be like this for couple of days .
Kabam please bring back arena .
Their is no way for us to get unit and revive except buying unit .
This server problem is huge let down .
Just one revive to complete quest .
I am in variant 2 last chapter against final boss

Comments

• Options
    King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    TP33 said:

@King363672 yes it’s tough not having arenas and it sucks that we can’t get units but just wait it out and we are going to get some form of compensation. Quests do not kick you out if you have been in them too long. Patience is key here and it will be rewarded.

I don't think we are getting compensation any soon .
    But I am waiting patiently .
    All I can do now
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Unfortunately, our mobile game is a lot like real life. You better have some units stashed away for the inevitable hard times, when you temporarily (hopefully) can't make more. Stimulus (compensation) should be incoming, so hold on till then I guess?
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    I'm F2P and it's not so tough times for me. Did I miss out on the opportunity to get all my usual arena stuff, yes, but I'm not hurting because of it. It may be tough for you but don't group us all together. If you need to use revives and units all the time to where you can't save, then that's a you problem and you're likely playing just a tad higher than you should. Always save for a rainy day, because now it's pouring!
  • Options
    OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    I am typically free to play, but there is a way if you have android device. There is a google survey app and doing quick 1 minute or less surveys you get google play credit. I use those every few months and buy the unit daily card...735 units every 3 months or so...
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Patience, child.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    @King363672 You've put yourself in an excellent spot to learn about resource management and opportunity cost. First thing is you should never start content that you don't have the resources to finish. I'm FTP but I have enough units at all times to never feel like I can't get through something and most of the time can do it with just the resources I've saved up beforehand. Second thing is opportunity cost. It could take days for you to get that revive if you just wait. You need to decide whether or not you'll get more value out of exiting the quest and continuing on with easier content or if waiting is truly more valuable.
  • Options
    K00shMaan said:

@King363672 You've put yourself in an excellent spot to learn about resource management and opportunity cost. First thing is you should never start content that you don't have the resources to finish. I'm FTP but I have enough units at all times to never feel like I can't get through something and most of the time can do it with just the resources I've saved up beforehand. Second thing is opportunity cost. It could take days for you to get that revive if you just wait. You need to decide whether or not you'll get more value out of exiting the quest and continuing on with easier content or if waiting is truly more valuable.

Yeah man .
    I got my lesson . I had about thousand unit and had some time so started exploring varaint 2 .
    I will wait because it's last fight and last path .
    This path was tough .
  • Options
    OzFearUs said:

I am typically free to play, but there is a way if you have android device. There is a google survey app and doing quick 1 minute or less surveys you get google play credit. I use those every few months and buy the unit daily card...735 units every 3 months or so...

Nice.
    I will try that 😁
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Mcord117 said:

Honestly I don’t think we will see compensation for a couple weeks. I could totally be wrong but I think by the time compensation comes out we will have almost forgot this happened

When they’ve confirmed compensation for something to do with maintenance it’s never taken that long, normally 3-5 days from the issue being resolved
  • Options
    Arena is back up @King363672
  • Options

Arena is back up @King363672

Variant 2 exploration done .
  • Options
    Got punisher 2099 from 5 crystal .
    Patience paid off but hard didn't.
    Got 4-5 tech gem and mutant awakening gem .
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Mcord117 said:

Honestly I don’t think we will see compensation for a couple weeks. I could totally be wrong but I think by the time compensation comes out we will have almost forgot this happened

Kabam has said "late next week"