**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who is the best champion in the game?

This poll is looking for everyone’s opinions on which champion is the best. I picked six that I think are some of the best. If you want to vote on other, please leave a comment stating which champion you are voting for.

Who is the best champion in the game? 101 votes

Ghost
27%
Spity68F4k3_GaM3rarsjum_ASDF_Sw0rdMasterMR_MansbridgeOnmixJakearoundLegendboy2411WRIRLittlePeter3nTsPImpDaddyUsername19273gianleoPřìņče01TP33StellanMasterpuffMCOCHazza 28 votes
Nick Fury
9%
SiddhantKwatraShanJohnjunior4TimrospseudosaneZsirhcZCharnutzArsozTSR6225MatteMitti 10 votes
Colossus
4%
TensioAgentDoom9KDSuperFlash10MazraMercury79 5 votes
Omega Red
7%
relliKraDKingpinamosits_kenBarricadePrimeSneakyWarriorNix2222Irysewillrun4adonut 8 votes
Quake
29%
Erza_ScarletLvernon15CupidZeusskillNotsavage19RockypantherxDr_Z01dbergX_Factor_AgentEtjamaNo_oneukgp87RazeStrikeThicco_ModeDnegrin6969Ebony_NawPricelessIcy000RenaxqqlowlevelplayerChewie420 30 votes
Human Torch
2%
Yllib1Drew_D23Shøcker 3 votes
Other (leave comment)
16%
Dipon713Jwallace25SaielSamuel030sAnonymous346NojokejaymShafeeqSbkruebCASrinivasDanielYorkGreekhitBalulee4dlaiKooka109RhymenocerusBlueline_10laxthe 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Quake
    Drew3808 said:

This poll is looking for everyone’s opinions on which champion is the best. I picked six that I think are some of the best. If you want to vote on other, please leave a comment stating which champion you are voting for.

Quake. If you know how to play her, everybody says that she says is??? But if i chose my own , other, BLADE!
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Quake
    The fact that she has 100% AAR and never needs to hit, touch or block the opponent makes her incredibly versatile.
  • Options
    Drew3808Drew3808 Posts: 50
    I reaaaaly want quake
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Quake
    I used to say ghost, but I think my opinion is slowly shifting toward quake
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
    not again
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★

I used to say ghost, but I think my opinion is slowly shifting toward quake

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!
  • Options
    Sorry to all the doctor doom fans. I was just about to put him on but I had a brain fart and decided not to.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

not again

My first thought - I see the same discussion every few days!
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Colossus
    So Nick and colosus couse its easy and give worthy damage as expected and they are surviver and didn't left us in the middle of fight if we miss perfect block....
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Sbkrueb said:

The fact Doom isnt even listed as a choice is insane.

the fact that you think hes better than any of those champions in the poll is insane.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Another one of these threads huh...
  • Options
    Dipon713Dipon713 Posts: 23
    Other (leave comment)
    No doom, domino, corvus,capmm & void.. are you kidding me lol..
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    And quake.
  • Options
    Dipon713 said:

Keep in mind that I don’t know that much about the game and that’s why I want to know this stuff.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Dipon713 said:

None of them stand a chance against Quake and Ghost anyways, so what's the point.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Lol, that point you don't see aegon on a best champions list 😬
  • Options
    BarricadePrimeBarricadePrime Posts: 40
    Omega Red
    For me and my play style (parry and hit) you can’t beat omega red. I also run full suicides. My favorite champ of all time. Resistance, dot, heal/regen does not take damage from Korg or electro. Loves biohazard paths/nodes. Can not beat this champ for the majority of players. I know the top 1% of this game are going to say quake or ghost...but the majority of people who play this game I’m betting can not play those very well...just imo...I certainly can not.
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 721 ★★★
    My fav is Domino.
  • Options
    ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Other (leave comment)
    diablo