**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any word about Android Oreo 8.0.0 update issue? [Fix in for Next Update]

Comments

• You would figure they would put out all of the rank up and Crystal offers when half of the players can't participate in them due to this
  • I'm not going to let this post get pushed at the bottom of the list we need a answer on when a fix will be available kabam
  • AnglerAngler Posts: 22
    Come potete chiedermi di tornare alla versione precedente di Android??!! Se potevo farlo l'avrei già fatto. È assurdo che un gioco così non giri su Android 8.
    @Kabam Miike aiutateci
    Thanks kabam.. My alliance has been forced to ban, I am losing aq, aw and the various daily missions, over that the arenas.. This that there is doing is discrimination.
  • Yes, I also have the problem. Only accidentally found out it was because of the a8 update.

I have daily cards running. This should not take too long to fix.
  • This has been a issue for some since Aug 29 and they have yet told us anything about a fix
  • This has been a issue for some since Aug 29 and they have yet told us anything about a fix

Exactly. All we have been told is that they are working on it and that it is a "top priority". If that is the case, why have we not gotten more information about what is going on? Don't let this post fall by the wayside.
  • Angler wrote: »
    Thanks kabam.. My alliance has been forced to ban, I am losing aq, aw and the various daily missions, over that the arenas.. This that there is doing is discrimination.

We are getting a lot of eyes on this post, so let's keep it going!
  • johnyx99johnyx99 Posts: 42
    I was thinking about this and i believe i know what is happening. You know that pixels and nexus phones are basically google phones. We have cleanest android possible and we are getting android updates first. All others as galaxy phones, experia phones... they will get update about 3-4 weeks later. So it is not that much ppl experiencing this issue. They have more than 3 weeks to fix this. Basically till all others will get this oreo update. Im going to downgrade my phone, back to nougat. I cant see any other solution for now. I think i lost enough.
  • Same problem here on my nexus 6p,its very frustrating and i don't have other device to play on,please kabam fix this problem asap!
  • The ironic part: Kabam is the one who gave my my Nexus 5x.

Thats kabam!
  • johnyx99 wrote: »
    I was thinking about this and i believe i know what is happening. You know that pixels and nexus phones are basically google phones. We have cleanest android possible and we are getting android updates first. All others as galaxy phones, experia phones... they will get update about 3-4 weeks later. So it is not that much ppl experiencing this issue. They have more than 3 weeks to fix this. Basically till all others will get this oreo update. Im going to downgrade my phone, back to nougat. I cant see any other solution for now. I think i lost enough.

I think you say the truth!!!

La serietà di un azienda si vede in queste circostanze, dove non tutti hanno un problema ma solo una parte, la serietà sta da parte dell' azienda nel risolvere il problema. Peccato che si tratti di un gioco con accessi giornalieri necessari e presenza giornaliera garantita.

• Maxwell33Maxwell33 Posts: 47
    Ok this is bad. I just had this happen to me tonight and I'm pissed. I can't imagine how you guys have gone a few days
    Kabam we are waiting for an answer..
    You have a good business with this game and do not want to believe that there is no programmer able to solve the problem
  • I realy want to break my phone,im geting very impatience @Kabam Miike
  • Does anyone know if Transformers works on Android 8.0?

I'm thinking maybe there's a good chance that Marvel is pulling the plug on them come January and getting MCOC running on Oreo for a few months for early adopters isn't worth the hassle.
    Even transformers have the same problem
  • Angler wrote: »
    Even transformers have the same problem

Thanks for the reply, dude. So maybe it's just an issue and they really are trying to fix it.
    There are people blocked from August 29th. Time for a solution has had kabam
  • Orand86Orand86 Posts: 4
    tbh, I don't think there will be a fix until the next patch at least... The most frustrating thing is, no response from Kabam about any progress... how long has this problem been going on now? why didn't we get any warning about this issue?
  • johnyx99johnyx99 Posts: 42
    What i dont really get, bubble witch saga (i know, shi**y game) they released update 2 days before oreo. Futurama, they released update 1 day before oreo. I believe kabam is much bigger than futurama devs, but they could not be bothered. But like i said before. There is only small amount of ppl complaining about this issue. I didnt see anyone with galaxy complaining. My wife usually gets updates 3 weeks afer me. And i have nexus 6p. So we will have to wait for at least 3 more weeks for fix. Mark my words...
  • Habe das selbe Problem mit meinem Nexus p6 sagt nicht genügend Speicherplatz
    Bella la soluzione che fornite.... Tornare alla versione precedente di Android... Complimenti per la serietà.
  • AleSkaps wrote: »
    johnyx99 wrote: »

I think you say the truth!!!

La serietà di un azienda si vede in queste circostanze, dove non tutti hanno un problema ma solo una parte, la serietà sta da parte dell' azienda nel risolvere il problema. Peccato che si tratti di un gioco con accessi giornalieri necessari e presenza giornaliera garantita.

My wife has a Samsung thru AT&T and she already has the update so major carriers are already pushing out Android 8.0. kabam definitely dropped the ball on this. Android 8.0 has be official since 8/21/2017 almost a month out and the game is not compatible for many users.
  • johnyx99 wrote: »
    What i dont really get, bubble witch saga (i know, shi**y game) they released update 2 days before oreo. Futurama, they released update 1 day before oreo. I believe kabam is much bigger than futurama devs, but they could not be bothered. But like i said before. There is only small amount of ppl complaining about this issue. I didnt see anyone with galaxy complaining. My wife usually gets updates 3 weeks afer me. And i have nexus 6p. So we will have to wait for at least 3 more weeks for fix. Mark my words...

My already got her update for Oreo. On S7 4 days ago thru AT&T