**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Showdown?

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
I saw a Marvel Instagram post saying that summoner showdown was near, and I was wondering if anyone knows a date to expect that.
Β«134

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    MattMan said:

Don’t get excited. It’s an event that 0.00000001% of players get to participate in

This time most can be one it Side from a few contry
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,373 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I want to know how they record us if say u get to that point as for me i dont use anything to record aside from the ios recording
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Faseeh said:

What's the use?? Ppl in India and UAE,etc. cant participate :(

Let me done clear with this during this pandemic there are 0 chances
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 β˜…β˜…
    Brazil have the mayority of the sulamerican playerbase and was excluded from it. Shame.
  • HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 β˜…β˜…
    Such a let down to not include countries with a big player base......Atleast they have opened it to bigger player base than last year..... Hope more countries can be added next year!!!!
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2020
    Shafeeq said:

Faseeh said:

What's the use?? Ppl in India and UAE,etc. cant participate :(

Let me done clear with this during this pandemic there are 0 chances
    I was saying about going to a place for a showdown, not about an online showdown
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

DalBot said:

So let me make sense of this: to be eligible you would have had to complete 6.1, which was gated for 5*/6* champs, yet the tournament only allows for 4* champs to be used? So you again want us to consider wasting valuable T4B on 4* champs for a tournament that only includes people with diverse 5/6* rosters.

That's absolutely horrible and makes me consider not even taking part. Seriously, what's the logic behind that?

Because it is a showdown of skills. This is why you have to have gotten to a certain level and content that requires roster and skill. But it takes skill to be able to beat a boss that is prob gunna be pretty difficult one way or another with just a 4* and no boosts. It also allows for more cav players to attempt it since they probably have a lot of 4* on the shelf and maybe not that niche counter available as 5* or up.
    It also means, again, you have to drop valuable resources in to champs that you will rarely if ever use ever again. Don't know how you think that's a valid trade off. It's 8 T5B to rank a 4* all the way up to R5, if you have to do that 2 or 3x that's 16 or 24 T4B you can't use for other 5/6* champs for one silly set of rewards.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm from Bangladesh, why we cannot play under asia region???
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sounds fun! Wish I could do Showdown difficulty though...