**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My luck opening 5* crystals

I think my luck in opening 5 star crystals is bad. Vision was bought with units. The rest are from 5* shards. Not even a single good champ so far. Mostly Ok and bad. I'm just ranting. But it feels so bad. It takes me around a month to get a 5*. I really need a good 5* to progress.

Comments

• Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★

I see ur 5* and raise u mine
  • IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
    I got a 5* proxima today.
  • DariusYiDariusYi Posts: 171
    Iryse said:

I got a 5* proxima today.

That's pretty good

I see ur 5* and raise u mine

Nebula, ronan and carnage are good. Duped iceman is awesome of course.
    Mine are all "usable" tier. Nothing in the demi/god tier. Which really sucks.

a five star a month? dang okay

i'm not sure if that's fast or slow. I think it's pretty slow. I'm level 60 but not uncollected. Started playing in 2016, but took a break for about 2 years. Came back because of the pandemic.
    Arsoz said:

I got a 5 star thor rag today

He's a low demi. Better than the korg that i got today.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Korg, Storm, YellowJacket, and Vision aren't that bad
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Your 5 star roster is slightly better than what mine looked like when I got act 5 completion . I know this might not sound the best , but hang on in there . Stuff will start getting better at some point.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    kamala is a very solid champion. But yea, your roster kinda sucks.
    I don't like to say this, but focus on your 4*s. They will help you get uncollected

Which part of the game are you in? You don't "need" 5 stars to progress until you finish Act 5.

i'm trying to become uncollected. Completed 5.2.2. Waiting to refill pots and units to progress further.
    It is a struggle.
    Ally is playing aq map4, feels kinda bad i don't help much. Normally around 200k points only. Couldn't join war as well. And got promoted to tier 2 incursion, i couldn't do sector 2. Way too hard. Can only do 2 zones with may maxed 4*.

I'm not a good player. Just average perhaps.
    MaxGaming said:

Korg, Storm, YellowJacket, and Vision aren't that bad

vision is kinda nice. Power control even without dupe. He was bought with units though. Comes with rank up ticket hence why he's the only one ranked 4.
    Storm need to be duped to become better. I have a duped 4* 4/5 version and she's ok. Yellow jacket, ok, but i don't think worth to be 4/5. Got some good maxed 4* which are like 5* 3/5.
    But they can't go far in incursion sector 2.
    Maybe because i'm not skillful enough.

I don't like to say this, but focus on your 4*s. They will help you get uncollected

I heard kamala need to be duped to be good. But she is put in quite a low tier in multiple tier lists (seatin, lagacy, mcoc guide).
    Thanks. Will focus on my 4* for the time being. But it's so disheartening to open a hard earned 5* crystal to keep on receiving average champs over and over again.
    Pratham02 said:

Your 5 star roster is slightly better than what mine looked like when I got act 5 completion . I know this might not sound the best , but hang on in there . Stuff will start getting better at some point.

Thanks man. Appreciate it.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

a five star a month? dang okay

Lol, not even mentioning that God Tier Kamala? Who are you and what have you done with Janane?
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

Honestly I truly think 4 stars are dead now. I basically recommended most people to stop even looking at their 4 stars. Get a 5star quickly and focus on that. Only like 20 4 stars are still viable in today's content imo
    FRITO_Man said:

Honestly I truly think 4 stars are dead now. I basically recommended most people to stop even looking at their 4 stars. Get a 5star quickly and focus on that. Only like 20 4 stars are still viable in today's content imo
    4*s are extremely viable in Act 5. If you have no good 5*s, why wouldn't you rank up the 4*s? And how is someone expected to pull a good 5* if they don't rank up 4*s to get the shards in content. With this strategy, you'll never progress in the game.
  • ThiccDaddyGeesyThiccDaddyGeesy Posts: 36
    These are my five stars
    FRITO_Man said:

i think that's true for those who are already uncollected. 4stars are for duping and getting iso. Because of my hiatus, there are still a lot of 4star that i dont have and still keep on getting unique 4star champ, which doesn't allow me to rank up the good ones faster.
    edited July 2020

These are my five stars

that is a good spread.
    I don't even have your top 4 as 4star.
    These are the remainder of my 5*
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

My old 5-Star roster:

I would love that Nebula tbh.
    This is how they compare in my roster
    edited July 2020
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

My old 5-Star roster:

my first 4 back in 2017 was storm, yj, antman and spidey miles.
    They were ok back then but i don't have the resources to rank them up.
    I started again in march 2020, and got kamala, jane, mordo, korg (today), in that order. Vision was bought earlier this month.
    FRITO_Man said:

I am also of that opinion, but based on the OPs progression level and his 5*s, its better to rank up 4 stars to R4. I would probably not R5 any, but R4 is fine
    DariusYi said:

I heard kamala need to be duped to be good. But she is put in quite a low tier in multiple tier lists (seatin, lagacy, mcoc guide).
    Thanks. Will focus on my 4* for the time being. But it's so disheartening to open a hard earned 5* crystal to keep on receiving average champs over and over again.
    kamala's sig isn't necessary, but it certainly helps. Don't take tier lists as a bible. They are quite opinionated. Especially lagacy's tier list. To be honest, that thing is garbage. Kamala is at least "high demi god tier".

Self Promotion Warning: The following is promotion for myself because I believe that I know stuff good.

I think this tier list accurately represents most champs