**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Road to greatness arena in July 30th?

Could the other featured arena e the road to greatness? During this kind of situation, they really need to bring it back. According to Kabam, 2 featured arena run on Thursday, July 30th. If this happens, don’t sell any of your 1 and 2 star champs and maxed them all out for the Arena

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Those youtube videos are wrong and misleading. I would advice you to not pay them attention, or simply ignore them.

2x features arenas will happens because of the delay that this one got. It will be 2x champions arenas, not any special arena
  • Deadpool101Deadpool101 Posts: 126

Those youtube videos are wrong and misleading. I would advice you to not pay them attention, or simply ignore them.

2x features arenas will happens because of the delay that this one got. It will be 2x champions arenas, not any special arena

It’s a two champion arena ( basic and featured)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

i can’t even
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★

It will be Sasquatch and someone else, as featured champions. Not including the basic 4-star arena
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Anyone who takes the "Journalism" professor seriously is a fool. The amount of misinformation he gives actually shocks me as to how he landed his position.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

It’ll just be 8 arenas running alongside each other...
    3/4/5 Sasquatch + basic
    3/4/5 whoever’s next + basic
  • ZipioZipio Posts: 128
    Lvernon15 said:

Wow... don’t think I saw this idea anywhere, definitely not from the greatest and most accurate Mcoc YouTuber prof hoff who never spreads misinformation and has never exaggerated anything

I watched the video. He said he wanted it to come back. Not that it is but yeah I guess we should just be unnecessarily toxic :D
  • Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Posts: 159
    The "Karen" brigade is out in force on this post. Ha How dare Prof Hoff post videos on YouTube about his preferences & things he'd like to see in MCOC. The audacity.