Options

Press fight - Game freezes

2456712

Comments

  • Options
    TheHorrorTheHorror Posts: 29

  • Options
    TheHorrorTheHorror Posts: 29

  • Options
    TheHorrorTheHorror Posts: 29
    Check my energy refill timer... Been stuck there for mpre than a minute, after being stuck when I press "fight"!!
  • Options
    AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    I am facing the same problems here. But, it is in all game modes, excessive drops, slow loading, screen freezing. You can't do anything else! AQ impossible to do. They ended the game for android users.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,049 ★★★★★
    is it an android issue? i haven't heard anyone having this issues
  • Options
    TheHorrorTheHorror Posts: 29
    edited July 2020
    Android 9.1.0
    Huawei p9lite
    Last version of the game
  • Options
    AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    edited July 2020

    is it an android issue? i haven't heard anyone having this issues

    Apparently, yes. At the moment, no colleague in my IOS user alliance is having these problems.
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    The problem is that last small Android patch they did. Everyone that installed that, has issues.

    Those that didn't, don't have these delay issues.
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    you guys on android? i'm on a iPhone , I notice the loading icon more frequent but it always start the fight with no other problems ..
  • Options
    TheHorrorTheHorror Posts: 29




    Congrats, u lost 50%hp on CG... So did I
  • Options
    ZlagoviahxZlagoviahx Posts: 12
    I have the same problem
  • Options
    TheHorrorTheHorror Posts: 29

    Same thing happened to me
  • Options
    NickBates10NickBates10 Posts: 59
    Same here android user, only happens in AQ
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey everyone, we've passed the extra info along to the rest of the team.
  • Options
    GausmanGausman Posts: 9
    50 seconds freeze before every fight in labyrinth, dear god!!!

    Way to make your boosts worth go down the drain.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    It's happening everywhere for me.
  • Options
    Gedhang_GorengGedhang_Goreng Posts: 3
    Only AQ still freezing in my phone, fix it up. Because there is no guarantee have some problem in AW, if it freezing too during attack phase in AW i will be lost attack bonus.
  • Options
    N1ghtwolfN1ghtwolf Posts: 33
    TheHorror said:

    Since Monday, I noticed in AQ, after I get to a node, select the champion, every time I press fight the game suddenly freezez. In AQ lasts about 1 min.

    I went to check in event, it's the same outcome. After Inpress fight, in champion select, the game freeze, almost 15 seconds.

    This never happend before.

    I am on android. With a huawei p9 lite.

    I have video, but can't place it here.

    YES THE SAME I VE BEENFACING SINCE MORNING IN aq AND eq I LIKE KEEP ON PRESSING FIGHT BUTTON 6-8 TIMES THEN I GOES INTO FIGHT MOREOVER IVE BEEN UNLUCKY THAT IN 4 AQ FIGHTS MY SCREEN GOT FREEZED AND COULDNT COME OUT THE THE FIGHT I HAD TO RELOGIN AND WHEN I DID THAT MY HEALTH WAS GONE AND I HAD TO FIGHT THE DEFENDER ALL AGAIN I ADDRESSED THE ISSUE AGAINT BELOW LINKE

    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/212449/connectivity-issues-and-issue-in-entering-game-on-clicking-fight-button#latest
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I believe its an android issue. It threw me off and Thing Smacked me in the face in AQ smh.
  • Options
    L3X85L3X85 Posts: 13

    Hey everyone, we've passed the extra info along to the rest of the team.

    Ty for an answer at least @Kabam Zibiit . I think a lot of players are scared of the fact they can't play properly the future new releases and ingame fun announced for the next 2 months. In the end, we all want to have fun and to have the chance to win a fight by skill 1st, otherwise it's just a painfull, frustrating grind..
  • Options
    olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Posts: 284
    TheHorror said:

    Check my energy refill timer... Been stuck there for mpre than a minute, after being stuck when I press "fight"!!

    I have the same error
  • Options
    olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Posts: 284

    Same here android user, only happens in AQ

    And I have Android 8 version
  • Options
    olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Posts: 284
    Gausman said:

    50 seconds freeze before every fight in labyrinth, dear god!!!

    Way to make your boosts worth go down the drain.

    I also have an Alliance quest
  • Options
    olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Posts: 284

    Only AQ still freezing in my phone, fix it up. Because there is no guarantee have some problem in AW, if it freezing too during attack phase in AW i will be lost attack bonus.

    Only AQ still freezing in my phone, fix it up. Because there is no guarantee have some problem in AW, if it freezing too during attack phase in AW i will be lost attack bonus.


    I have only in Alliance quest freezes, will look tomorrow can be in war Union, too, will freeze button
  • Options
    olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Posts: 284
    N1ghtwolf said:

    TheHorror said:

    Since Monday, I noticed in AQ, after I get to a node, select the champion, every time I press fight the game suddenly freezez. In AQ lasts about 1 min.

    I went to check in event, it's the same outcome. After Inpress fight, in champion select, the game freeze, almost 15 seconds.

    This never happend before.

    I am on android. With a huawei p9 lite.

    I have video, but can't place it here.

    YES THE SAME I VE BEENFACING SINCE MORNING IN aq AND eq I LIKE KEEP ON PRESSING FIGHT BUTTON 6-8 TIMES THEN I GOES INTO FIGHT MOREOVER IVE BEEN UNLUCKY THAT IN 4 AQ FIGHTS MY SCREEN GOT FREEZED AND COULDNT COME OUT THE THE FIGHT I HAD TO RELOGIN AND WHEN I DID THAT MY HEALTH WAS GONE AND I HAD TO FIGHT THE DEFENDER ALL AGAIN I ADDRESSED THE ISSUE AGAINT BELOW LINKE

    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/212449/connectivity-issues-and-issue-in-entering-game-on-clicking-fight-button#latest
    I also press the button many times to turn on the fight, it does not turn on for several minutes
  • Options
    olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Posts: 284

    I believe its an android issue. It threw me off and Thing Smacked me in the face in AQ smh.

    I have long noticed a hang during the battle and a hang when loading the battle, and now the battle button in the task of the Union hangs for a few minutes, is it on Android so or on IOS as well? I wanted to buy an ISO system, but in our city they don't sell Apple tablets, I live in Siberia in Russia, I wanted to try ISO to see if there will be the same hangups as on Android or not, but I bought Huawei MediaPad T5 Android 8
Sign In or Register to comment.