**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about Incursions level 6

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,118 ★★★★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
I only do sector 6 once a month for the room bonuses. Why does it take 12 rooms to get the milestones, when the room bonuses cap at 10? That's kind of annoying tbh. Is is designed that way intentionally? Maybe raise the room bonuses to 12 so they match? Or reduce the rooms needed for full milestones to 10? Sector 7 doesn't have this issue.

Comments

• Options
    Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    It’s just how it goes, man. Why should the room bonuses and max milestones go hand in hand in sector 6 specifically?

In sector 7 the room bonuses cap at 10, yet you hit max milestones before that. You think they should recalculate so it takes 10 rooms?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    It take 8 room in 7 to much and u can get tons of gold after all 10 to 25. But not many wil try to get 25
  • Options
    edited July 2020

It’s just how it goes, man. Why should the room bonuses and max milestones go hand in hand in sector 6 specifically?

In sector 7 the room bonuses cap at 10, yet you hit max milestones before that. You think they should recalculate so it takes 10 rooms?

No, I don't. Sorry, let me clarify my thought. I think room bonuses in 6 should go beyond 10. I should have kept my post simpler and not added those extra lines:) I just made it muddy and confusing. My point wasn't that I think they should match, simply that you shouldn't have to do extra rooms that award no room bonus to make the milestones. My suggested solution is actually to raise the cap on room bonuses, not lower the amount required for milestones. Sorry, I should have just said that from the beginning and left it there.
  • Options
    edited July 2020

Also, the room bonuses do not actually cap at 10 in sector 7? They actually go all the way to room 25 mate.