**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many units for the collector?

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
First sorry for saying post that it takes like 1000 units to take down collector (I won't listen to everything Seatin says) so forget that I said anything about compensation. But because I am on 5.2.6 how many units should I hoard for the collector. Thanks!

Comments

• PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Depends on your roster and skill but should range from 200-1000 ish
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Depends on your roster and skill but should range from 200-1000 ish

I have 4 3* 5/50's and 1 5* 3/45
    No, I don't have any collector killers I have kilmonger as a 5 star, then CMM, Omega, Gulk, and magik. So any estimate there?
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

No, I don't have any collector killers I have kilmonger as a 5 star, then CMM, Omega, Gulk, and magik. So any estimate there?

CMM can put in work, especially if you build her up prior. If your parry game is on point with the collector, she'll do well. I'd say 300-400 units, depends on your skill.
    I'm decent, I've gotten way better at all kinds of intercepting but still not that good. But other than intercepting I'm good.

• HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Plan on 12 revives. When you parry, make sure he doesn't shrug it off.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    cmm is a great option. build her up and just combo and sp2. I think you would use probably a maximum of 7-8 revives. if you have revives in your stash, you probably won't even need to buy any. if you are full on potions and revives, save your free crystals. in fact, that's something you should always do. they have potions and occasionally revives that will be useful if you're clearing content bc they don't expire

cmm is a great option. build her up and just combo and sp2. I think you would use probably a maximum of 7-8 revives. if you have revives in your stash, you probably won't even need to buy any. if you are full on potions and revives, save your free crystals. in fact, that's something you should always do. they have potions and occasionally revives that will be useful if you're clearing content bc they don't expire

So no team revives? That's actually a great idea because CMM has indestructible. But what happens when I lose my binary? Or do you think after a get off like 3-5 combos I should just quit out the fight to save my binary?
  • Shish15Shish15 Posts: 61
    i only used about 4 single reivives (40%) and 2 team revives = 360 units
    Aayush19 said:

Depends on who all you have on your team. I had a corvus. Any quicl finisher like him you got?

I got an Awakened CMM that has super high burst starts at almost 2 bars of power at 25 binary and indestructible for like 10 seconds for binary ignition.
    Shish15 said:

i only used about 4 single reivives (40%) and 2 team revives = 360 units

Who was your team? I want to know if I'm able to do it in 360 units.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    You don't need units you need boosts...them you won't need units.
  • FlingleFlingle Posts: 6
    Collector took me 500 units, I used three maxed 4*s and 2 2/35 5*s