**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LF new ally : apply with-in

IGN and LINE ID = mrChristmas726
low summoner rating but i have an extremely healthy roster with champs for every scenario.

i have completed all in-game content with the exception of 5.3 and LOL. In 5.3, i am fully exploring each section before moving on and am currently on 5.3.3. I have also complete 1 path in LOL and will be looking to start exploring soon.

I do consider myself skilled and an end-game player. with that in mind, i have very little interest in the rewards that duel skirmish offers. During completion i run though whatever content is available but do not rerun through maps unless im extremely light on gold. I am a light spender and will grind arenas to help with alliance events (milestones only)

Im a looking for an ally that runs AQ5 all week, every week. If your ally is competing for t4c and runs AQ6 on day 1 or 2 thats fine, but i am not looking to run map 6 more than once a week or past day 1 or 2.

i have very little interest in the tier 1 money pit. ive been there and done that. its not enjoyable and I'm content with rewards in tier 4-2. i ask that your ally have a plan for maintaining war rating and deofting betweem tier 4-2.

itn50sk0bjmh.png

odloi1npuha8.png

If you have any questions or want to submit your application, you know where to find me!

Comments

• MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    still looking! hit me up!
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    still looking for the right fit. hit me up if you could use me in your ally!
  • MheikalMheikal Posts: 91
    Hey man

Would you be interested in joining a new alliance that just started today? We are a total of 4 now (although on game wont show that, but they will join once they are back on), planning to start with Map 3 until we get the numbers and move to Map 4.

The four members so far are lvl 60 with 280k rating, lvl 60 with 245k rating, lvl 50 with 92k rating and lvl 35 with 31k rating.

If you are interested pm m_heikal in game/line.

Here's to growing together!
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    We are looking for 1 after AQ cycle, map 5x5, tier 2 war, 11mil alliance, tag D.A.O., check us out or hit me up on Line: Lo4eath