**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How many of you cavaliers are elders bane?

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

How many of you cavaliers are elders bane? 349 votes

I am cavalier and have explored act 5.
76%
LogarooGamerTheTAbyssBigMoKarakanliDrZolaSnizzbarMr_PlatypusMegaSkater67FrostyFabiusBRJuan3szuffyKDoggg2017AzKicker316EdarimDark89PhoenixLuciusVorenusMSRDLDkmbell81 268 votes
I am cavalier and I haven't explored act 5.
23%
FreakydSceptilemaniacF317Xcrøss_TRXhuliiiWarlord5386JyotishkaShtickRickrelliKraDAlbi⁴7²00⁴Kade7175Lmaocx23433Legendboy2411Sanax133Jedi_HawkeWRIRchrisfernendezzzNysseXva23 81 votes

Comments

• Options
    JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    I became cavalier 2 days ago and wanted to get that over with before my long journey of elders bane starts. I feel like getting cav before elders is more beneficial cause you can get cav level stuff rather than waiting for cav and going for elders first
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    I just can’t be bothered to go through the rest of act 5. I’ve still got 5.2, 5.3, and 5.4 to go. I probably could but tbh it just takes too much time and energy.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    TP33 said:

I just can’t be bothered to go through the rest of act 5. I’ve still got 5.2, 5.3, and 5.4 to go. I probably could but tbh it just takes too much time and energy.

Yeah, I remember falling sick the day after I got elders bane, lol
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Working up to it. Can't stand 5.3. I'm finishing 5.2 now. Collector hasn't even been a problem, neither has Masochism. But 5.3's an ass.
  • Options
    ArsamhaqArsamhaq Posts: 10
    Exploration to me looks like the biggest ordeal !! Frankly you can do it,but time consuming. I should probably go for act4 exploration first 😂😂
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    i explored act 5 before becoming cavalier since at that time i didn't have 5* counters for 6.1 bosses

it helped me a lot getting rank up gems and AGs from act 5 exploration
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I'm working through act 5 exploration, on 5.3.4 atm. It's kinda tedious grinding through exploration but, I want to get elders bane and the rewards.
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Explored act 5 first. I had to roster for cavalier, but for some reason I wanted to go in chronological order.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Etjama said:

Working up to it. Can't stand 5.3. I'm finishing 5.2 now. Collector hasn't even been a problem, neither has Masochism. But 5.3's an ass.

R5 Corvus ftw lol.
    Yup, that's why 😂. I also got a solo with my R4 Spider-Gwen which I was very happy about.
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I am cavalier, not elder bane. 100% up to 5.2.6. Only 1 path per map up to cavalier after that.
  • Options
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Etjama said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Etjama said:

R5 Corvus ftw lol.
    Yup, that's why. 😂
    Lol I have him at 5/50. Would love to see him out of a 5-Star crystal. I have a 1-2 generic, 2-3 cosmic, and 3-4 cosmic with his name them! Unless hype, medusa or CMM come first, we'll see.
    Yeah, he's come in super handy. People say he needs suicides but not from what I've seen.
  • Options
    D三ADEYED三ADEYE Posts: 15
    edited July 2020
    I debated a long time which title I was going to complete first. I ultimately decided to go for Elder’s Bane first, no real explanation as to why I chose that route, I guess I just liked to 100% the Act before I went to Act 6
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I mean I’ve explored abyss and act 6 so I don’t really think I count to the sort of sample you were trying for, but still
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    I explored 5.4 and 5.1 first and then went for cavalier and then a few months later went back in to explore the rest of act 5.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Did elders bane before Cavalier. I’m always exploring previous content before jumping to next 😉
  • Options
    KeriParkerKeriParker Posts: 54
    my second account is cavalier but hasnt reached elders bane. My main account is cavalier and 100% act 5
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Didn't have a crossbones counter at the time so I ended up getting elders bane and exploring a couple variants first
  • Options
    Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    I did cavalier first then did elder's bane