**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who To Take All the Way Up

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
I know I already made a poll today, and I’ve been saving to r3 Stealthy, but I just can’t pull T4 Skill, so I wanted to know who I should take up. I have Awakening gems of every class but cosmic, but also two generics. I’ll take up anyone who isn’t skill and doesn’t require my generic or mutant Sig stones.(Waiting for Omega Red.)
Here are roster pics:

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Also, I can’t reliable quake and shake yet, and I’m leaning towards hype.
    (I can take 2 to rank 5)
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    sunspot and corvus

sunspot and corvus

Sunspot I have considered, but I’m not really a fan of either of their play styles. Plus I have a 6* sunspot.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

sunspot and corvus

Sunspot I have considered, but I’m not really a fan of either of their play styles. Plus I have a 6* sunspot.
    Since you're not that great at playing Quake yet, Ghost. 100%. And slap that AG into her.

sunspot and corvus

how about symsup and guilly?
    Etjama said:

sunspot and corvus

Since you're not that great at playing Quake yet, Ghost. 100%. And slap that AG into her.
    Oh, sorry lol I have Ghost at r2 6* sig 100. She is a goddess.

Should have specified, I have doom, torch, and sunspot also as 6*s already so those I’m avoiding. I’m rushing to use these resources, so this post was rushed.

sunspot and corvus

how about symsup and guilly?
    Guilly would be great, I’m pretty mystic heavy in my roster atm, but I like sym supreme.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

sunspot and corvus

Should have specified, I have doom, torch, and sunspot also as 6*s already so those I’m avoiding. I’m rushing to use these resources, so this post was rushed.
    Gotcha, I'd have to say Hype then then since Corvus, Quake, and Ghost are out. Plus I'd slap a Generic into him. He's worth it.
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

sunspot and corvus

Gotcha, I'd have to say Hype then then since Corvus, Quake, and Ghost are out. Plus I'd slap a Generic into him. He's worth it.
    Quake is going to rank 5 after some more practice. Hype sounds like a pretty good Idea.

Guilly, quake, sym sup, and venom or Corvus

Yeah I’ve thought about venom too.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Hyp would be fun, and I just recently took Venom to R5 and he is a lot of fun to play, and should be relatively useful for his upcoming Variant if Kabam were telling the truth on that Dev diary.
    i know you're saving for OR, but have you considered colossus? He's better imo if you don't run suicides
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Groot

i know you're saving for OR, but have you considered colossus? He's better imo if you don't run suicides

I have full suicides unlocked. Just don’t have them I’ll right now.

Groot

Why thank you- that is great advice.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    You have a lot of good options so take up the ones that you enjoy
  • ZensolodabombZensolodabomb Posts: 15
    Void and ghost

Void and ghost

I would, but I’m holding sigs for omega.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    1. Hype for all round and he's not 6* yet
    2. Venom for the new variant
    3. Magneto OG for the hail Mary on his forthcoming buff
    4. Wasp to go with ghost
    5. She hulk if you don't regularly run suicides, sp1 spam and taunt and win the game with almost unlimited damage
    6. Colossus ditto on she hulk if you don't run suicides, he's sp attack spam happy and has immunities for days

You have some fantastic choices!
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Hyperion and Guillotine 2099
    walkerdog said:

Void and ghost

I would, but I’m holding sigs for omega.
    Void is still fine to awaken and leave at level 1 for now. Guess who also has a solid synergy with OR? You'd like the higher sig, don't get me wrong, but awakening is the important thing! You get to stick debuffs instead of having them totally drop off and that's really what matters.

Hype is a great choice too - easy playstyle and rarely gets countered by nodes.
    Good to know.