**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

(rank up advice for me please) not a novvela

Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
Please just read the 5th paragraph to skip everything (this doesnt count as a paragraph)

LETS GO! whats up guy its ya MOOT4LIFE coming BACK at you with ANOTHER daily poll. if you enjoy please COMPLETELY OBLITERATE THAT LIKE BUTTON WITH NO MERCY AS IF IT WAS A 1* SPIDERMAN AND YOU HAD THE WRATH OF 10,000 SUNSPOTS and please subscribe because 80% of people reading this are NOT subscribed... it would really support the channel : ).

SUPERB news guys, we will start the poll i have a MASSIVE shoutout to give to our sponsor, 5* CRYSTAL SHARDS! do you ever feel the need to have a champion who can do more? who can BE more? well look no further than 5* SHARDS! they can absolutely give you an extremely good champion that will help you destroy content such as act 6. LETS JUMP BACK IN

Hey guys NOPE I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT THE CONSEquences of popping one of these bad boys are almost NONE, because of this there is no money back gurantee should you use this product and it disappoints you which it wont. use code moot4life after you beat act 6 to get a FREE SAMPLE OF 10K 5* SHARDS and 1K 6* SHARDS, OUR PRODUCT IN PROGRESS! ANYWAYS, BACK TO THE POLL!

Excellent, please check them out link in the description anyways HOLD ON DID YOU REALLY THINK IT WAS THAT EASY! NAH NAH BRO I GOTS TO TEL, YOU ABOUT MY MERCH WE JUST DROPPED OH MY GOD IT IS FIRE, OK LINK IN THE DESCRIPTION USE CODE GAM3R TO GET A 20% DISCOUNT LOOK AT ALL THIS LOOT IT IS INSANE IT REALLY WILL MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE SENTRY

Let's DIVE back into the video, guys link in the description below please check it out guys. ok so thanks t our sponsor we managed to get our hands on a FIVE STAR GWENPOOL and a FIVE STAR COLOSSUS as well as THE RESOURCES REAUIRED TO RANK THEM which we earned LAST VIDEO WHICH U SHOUKD CHECK OUT IF U HAVENT ALREADY ! the question is for trying to grt cavalier, WHO should we rank up?!

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND HIT THAT BELL IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE VIDEOS LIKE THIS OR SOME ACTUAL CONENT MIGHT BE COMING UP AHEAD WHO KNOWS BECAUSE I KNOW I DONT, ANYWAYS THAT IS ALL FROM OUR VIDEO PLEASE CHECK OUT THE SPONSOR LINK IN THE DESCRIPTION BELOW ANYWAYS THAT IS ALL SO I WILL SEE YOU GUYS LATER, THAT IS ALL! BYE GUYS! DONT FOTGET TO BUY MY MERCH!

(rank up advice for me please) not a novvela 6 votes

GWENPOOL(UNDUPLICATED)
16%
jp2835 1 vote
COLOSSUS(UNDUPLICATED)
66%
KDSuperFlash10Xva23ArsozCrcrcrc 4 votes
BOTH(UNDUPLICATED)
0%
BOTH AS WELL AS HITTING THAT LIKE BUTTON AND SUBSCRIBING (UNDUPLICATED)
16%
Aayush19 1 vote

Comments