**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summer SmackDown or summoner showdown??

Hope this summoner showdown is not the summer SmackDown which we were promised in dev diary for late july.
Summer SmackDown was promised to have 5boss rush each week and finally unlocking a Omega rush

Comments

• Atul_aryanAtul_aryan Posts: 75

• ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Firstly during this pandemic, they can not conduct anything like that and the boss rush the so-called summer smackdown @Atul_aryan
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Brazil have the mayority of the sulamerican playerbase and was excluded from it. Shame.
  • Shafeeq said:

Firstly during this pandemic, they can not conduct anything like that and the boss rush the so-called summer smackdown @Atul_aryan

Why?
    Shafeeq said:

U new on this game right..... Looks like u haven't played a single boss rush
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

Another disappointing.I'm not surprised anymore...
    Where is 5 week boss rush ????

They said late july for boss rush, we are not yet late July.
    ItsDamien said:

The words in Summer Smackdown and Summoner Showdown aren't the same, so why would you think that they're the same thing. Common sense.

The contexts are matching.... Plus it was promised for late july still no info on that... And we got this summoner showdown announcement
  • ItsDamien said:

The words in Summer Smackdown and Summoner Showdown aren't the same, so why would you think that they're the same thing. Common sense.

The contexts are matching.... Plus it was promised for late july still no info on that... And we got this summoner showdown announcement
    We were promised both of these events to be starting around the same time. They are not the same but two events that will happen.

ItsDamien said:

We were promised both of these events to be starting around the same time. They are not the same but two events that will happen.
    Looks like i missed the info on this one :(
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★

Another disappointing.I'm not surprised anymore...
    Where is 5 week boss rush ????

It starts this Wednesday this is a completely different related event
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Faseeh said:

Such unfairness :( They should allow everyone in different countries to participate. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra Why are only some countries allowed and some arent?

Because certain countries have laws banning such tournaments

Shafeeq said:

U new on this game right..... Looks like u haven't played a single boss rush
    Not new bro it is my mistake that I got the info about these late
    as per kabam they are 2 separate events
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    I want that iphone 10! Lol
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Kabam Boo said:

@SwarmOfRavens & @Aayush19 I hereby dub thee my faves.

What about me? 😢

And what's the inspiration behind the "Boo" in your name lol