**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rogue and Nebula still bugged

Rogue still steals power gain without it doing anything, and Nebula shouldn't be resetting her charge timer like Gambit. You fixed Phoenix so don't leave these characters in the dust

Comments

• Options
    IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    Personally I haven't ever seen this bug with rogue. My 5/50 duped rogue still power steals normally
  • Options
    Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    My rogue works fine
  • Options
    MsDominoMsDomino Posts: 72
    I think it's a new glitch on Nebula, never noticed it until this maintenance
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    https://youtu.be/lfQuNgdiCXE

Here's the Rogue power steal issue, I posted a forum in the bugs section before, don't think anything has been done about it.
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    So, as others have pointed out this problem doesn't seem to be universal.

Do you have any other info you can provide that would help a mod to narrow down the bug? Like what fight you were on or type of phone?

I've been using Rogue in AQ this week and she is working normally for me as well.
  • Options
    DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    So, as others have pointed out this problem doesn't seem to be universal.

Do you have any other info you can provide that would help a mod to narrow down the bug? Like what fight you were on or type of phone?

I've been using Rogue in AQ this week and she is working normally for me as well.

I'm on an iPhone 7. I can't name every fight but any time I steal power gain from anybody, Hyperion, Cable, or whoever, it steals it but nothing is gained. She's been bugged sinve her release from what I know, and I've seen many other people report the bug, with no response, nebula's is newer but it's not as new as the guy above has said.
  • Options
    J_PattJ_Patt Posts: 67
    Something is definitely wrong with her power steal, especially on her sp3. I just fought Yellow Jacket with Rogue and ended up using my sp3 on him and stole no power at all. This is becoming increasingly annoying. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Pertinax can one of you or any of the mods bring this issue to the team to be fixed please.
  • Options
    Hey everyone, I'm sorry to hear of your experiences with Rogue and Nebula.

I can confirm that the Rogue issue is currently under investigation so that the team can get this fixed for you.

As for Nebula, I can confirm that her Shock Charges have been fixed for an upcoming patch.

Again, I'm so sorry for the trouble, and I thank you all very much for bearing with us while the team get these bugs stamped out.
  • Options
    J_PattJ_Patt Posts: 67
    Thank you @Kabam Pertinax
  • Options

I can confirm that the Rogue issue is currently under investigation so that the team can get this fixed for you.

As for Nebula, I can confirm that her Shock Charges have been fixed for an upcoming patch.

Again, I'm so sorry for the trouble, and I thank you all very much for bearing with us while the team get these bugs stamped out.

Nebula has not been fixed, my alliance mates are saying she will not always get shock charges.
  • Options
    KyokaKyoka Posts: 43
    I had the power steal bug with Rogue today
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've noticed recently that rogue isn't buff stealing with her s1 too.
    I fought against colossus in arena and didn't steal his armour up buff and others, mostly in arena but also some in event quest
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Yeah nubual is stil bugge Becasse when she get hit when blokking. She rest the timer.
  • Options
    CykGuitaristCykGuitarist Posts: 60
    edited September 2017
    Anonymous wrote: »

Nebula has not been fixed, my alliance mates are saying she will not always get shock charges.

They did say it was getting fixed with an upcoming patch
  • Options
    These issues have been fixed after the release of 15.0:
    Fixed an issue where Nebula was not always gaining Shock Charges while Blocking
    This was from the link provided by the mod that commented here.
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    OP is talking about the power gain buff rogue steals with sp1 from champs like hyperion and not her sp2
  • Options
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    OP is talking about the power gain buff rogue steals with sp1 from champs like hyperion and not her sp2

Ah, you are correct. My apologies