**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Make the Glory Store 75% OFF and lets call it Even

_Reef_Reef Posts: 265
No freebees necessary, i dont want another crappy 5* as compensation. My team made a jump from Silver 3 to Gold 3 AW felt good for a moment. Know what'll feel better? 75% off Glory Store when it resets today. Call it even, give the conquerors some shards if you want, UC a t2 alpha, i can use the glory i got already, lets make it happen!

Comments

• Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I don’t think that cheaper glory store is good compensation for what has been happening, people have had to use extra potions and revives in quests because of game crashing so we definitely need those in the compensation along with units because of boosts that were wasted due to maintenance, plus there is normally shards thrown in there just as an apology and we normally do get glory from compensation anyways so I don’t really get why you would rather have this
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Ya got it homie, 75% off just for you, in your nearest neighbourhood (mcoc) glory store. aww yeahh

Seriously though, why