**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This should happen for the countries that are excluded from the tournament ( READ THIS)

Deadpool101Deadpool101 Posts: 126
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
We will give you our number to give you the 6 star champion that we want And sent us and the prizes that are in-game. Just give us the prizes that are in-game and the not in-game stuff, will not be given. Consider this to all countries that are excluded

Comments

• Yeah, not going to happen and no reason for that to happen
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Relax buddy, this tournament is not the end of the world. And i m preety sure rewards wont be much crazy.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Everyone is getting Show-Up event which will award 15k 5* shards and gold.
    6* for doing nothing? Never gonna happen.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Relax buddy, this tournament is not the end of the world. And i m preety sure rewards wont be much crazy.

https://playcontestofchampions.com/summoner-showdown-official-rules/
    u sure?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

u sure?
    Outside of the in game rewards, I have better equipment for streaming that I've bought than what they're offering.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Ask your country's decision makers to change their laws so that you will be eligible in future contests. That's the issue.
  • Relax buddy, this tournament is not the end of the world. And i m preety sure rewards wont be much crazy.

u sure?
    Wow, those prizes are amazing. Makes me wish I never took time off the game and could spend some more haha
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Entitlement much?
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 344 ★★★
    I think he meant that the other countries which cannot receive the non in game rewards should get the in-game rewards if they make it to the qualifiers.
    If this is some tournament that would be held in game. They can just play on their phone and prove their mettle . If they make it to the required stage for those big prizes but you have shipping issues for them just give them the in-game items only.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure you aren't allowed to ask that here
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I think he meant that the other countries which cannot receive the non in game rewards should get the in-game rewards if they make it to the qualifiers.
    If this is some tournament that would be held in game. They can just play on their phone and prove their mettle . If they make it to the required stage for those big prizes but you have shipping issues for them just give them the in-game items only.

It's not just shipping issues. It's a problem with the law in a lot of countries. A lot of red tape and hoops to jump through. A lot of giveaways from all companies exclude many of these countries due to the laws.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    The entitlement. Astronomical.
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    So because of stuff out of their hands like competition laws and problems shipping to your country you want a free 6 star of your choice?

Chances are you wouldn't even place anyways, so you want something for free that you wouldn't even have a .0008 percent chance of winning?

The entitlement is surreal.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★

The entitlement. Astronomical.

Also, he had to write (READ THIS) in the title like he had written something very important
  • Hey there!

Really happy to see that you're interested in the Summoner Showdown, and I'm sorry you can't participate. This is not only due to shipping feasibility, but also due to competition laws that vary wildly from region to region.

That being said, we created the Show Up Difficulty to be open to everyone to take part in the fun! We hope that these rewards will make up for any FOMO! Check out the official contest rules and FAQ to find out more: https://playcontestofchampions.com/about-summoner-showdown-2020-and-faq/
This discussion has been closed.