**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

when will v28 go live? [can't log in, need help!]

Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
edited July 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
so everything game was working okay (not considering the maintenance breaks) before just an hour ago. I thought v28 went live and updated the game. but it was v27.2.5 and now i can't log in to the game. i wanted to know if there is a way to fix it. downgrade the game version maybe? or if the v28 is coming very soon i will just wait just don't want to miss on any days on calendar

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    The 27.2.5 update from couple weeks ago has been having problems with lot of ppl on Android.
    But normally it is on Downloading during initial post-update Game Screen. Not from a Failed to Login afterwards.

v28 probably won’t be until next Monday at earlier (?) for new months events to start that Wed.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

The 27.2.5 update from couple weeks ago has been having problems with lot of ppl on Android.
    But normally it is on Downloading during initial post-update Game Screen. Not from a Failed to Login afterwards.

v28 probably won’t be until next Monday at earlier (?) for new months events to start that Wed.

From experience and from what I've heard from other people, 27.2.5 is giving us constant connection issues in game, disconnecting during/after fights and more than doubling loading times. To be honest Im surprised kabam haven't said anything on it at all as it is a pretty major issue for a lot of players including me.

Will v28 fix it do you think?
  • RJOHMERJOHME Posts: 13
    I'm having the same issue
    In-Game Name: Rjohme
    Device and Model: (Samsung s9+)
    Device Operating System: (10)
    Cellular or WiFi: both. CELLULAR, mobile carrier: Verizon
    Game Version Installed: 27.2.5
    Game Mode: All, Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: I am getting kicked out of the game. It keep saying I did not have internet but I have check both my WIFI and Cell Data. I also have an Apple tablet and it does not have the same issues
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★

oh no, i can't wait until next week, content is not the problem already finished Canadian and uncollected, 50% on epic though but I'm gonna miss out on calendar like crazy. anyways to fix the issue? i just want to log in even if its unplayable
  • ManquitoomarManquitoomar Posts: 10
    I Can't play since v 27.2.5 . I am loosing calendar prizes... I am loosing chance to help My alliance on AQ... PLEASE KABAM HELP!

I Can't play since v 27.2.5 . I am loosing calendar prizes... I am loosing chance to help My alliance on AQ... PLEASE KABAM HELP!

same here why Kabam won't address this I don't understand
  • adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    Need someone to respond and acknowledge this issue. There are so many threads about people unable to login and not a single one of them has an official response on the subject
    THERE IS A FIX!!!!
    so the problem was it was not going further than loading screen. i switched to mobile data. started working. however i don't have 1GB data to download the update so i switched back to wifi not quitting the game. it is still downloading. but network issues are back. it downloads for a minute and gives error. i hit reconnect its continues where it was. i switch to mobile data after the download finishes. it works. i am in the game. however its suer slow. well at least i wont miss out on calendar. im grateful for at least this. special thanks for @m3chan1c for pointing out this solution.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Monday at the earliest
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Downgrade to v27.2
    Djin said:

Downgrade to v27.2

kabam support just now responded saying it's impossible