**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Back Issue Mystery in micro... Sentinel

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
Hello summoners.

So i decided to take the far left in 2.3

Brought Modok and Sentinel due to global node which benefits them both... but did it??

Below is the global node. You should have 30% to deal Shock Damage + 10% energy damage etc. MODOK worked fine. Sentinel seemed broken i mean not even a single Shock on any of the opponents. Modok was Stacked 3-4 Shocks with ease.

Anyone else had this issue?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    do you need an armor up on sentinel, or am I reading it wrong?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    The wording on the node is misleading.

There are no Force Field buffs.
    And Sentinel does not trigger any armor up buff by it's base
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Hello summoners.

So i decided to take the far left in 2.3

Brought Modok and Sentinel due to global node which benefits them both... but did it??

Below is the global node. You should have 30% to deal Shock Damage + 10% energy damage etc. MODOK worked fine. Sentinel seemed broken i mean not even a single Shock on any of the opponents. Modok was Stacked 3-4 Shocks with ease.

Anyone else had this issue?

Read the node again. Re-read it. Then tell me if you can see why you weren't doing shocks. Then tell me if you can do shocks if you make something else happen.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★

You can get an armour up passive from his sp3.... that’s probably what triggers the node
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

You can get an armour up passive from his sp3.... that’s probably what triggers the node
    Yeah it is
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    If the Node doesn't activate off Sentinel's Passive Armor Up there is always the Synergy on Red Skull that gives Villains a Permanent Armor Up Buff. Still would be odd if you needed a Synergy for a Variant 2 Node that usually activates off every other Champion's Base Kit that has a Unique Node...
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    If it’s a passive it doesn’t count as a buff so it would not trigger the 30% shock. Just like furry buffs and passives or synergies that day buffs or effects. Passives are their own class of buff/debuff Seperate from the original buffs/debuffs