**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

is there a way to install version older than v27.2.5

game was working fine until yesterday, yesterday i updated it now it won't even load. tried reinstalling clearing data and every other thing.
older version was working fine so is there a way to install it again. is it possible?

Comments

• Options
    JaafarmhammmmadJaafarmhammmmad Posts: 13
    Same here not even loading any data it shows 13/808 mb yet it doesn't even move
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Write to support. They need to revert that patch.
  • Options
    DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    Lol this game is not like an app that u can downgrade. Each version comes with new content. First it wouldnt let u connect to the server, and if by some miracle u were able to connect. The content wouldnt be there.
  • Options
    Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    edited July 2020
    i cheked on another device and the same issue. others are playing the game my aliceane is telling me to move in AQ and i cant log in. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra please just give any information on this matter
    i can wait untill v28 goes live as long as i dont suffer huge loss for not being able to play for a week
  • Options
    m3chan1cm3chan1c Posts: 25
    I had the same problem as you guys. I saw video from proff hoff that it's affecting a lot of android users. I saw one comment under video - to switch to data.
    It helped me download and install latest update (after at least 3 failed attempts to do so via wifi) so until kabam responds try this and hopefully it will help.
    To be honest kabam doesn't care much of their android users. If this happened on ios it would be different
  • Options
    swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    I have fought mini boss 3 times this morning each and every time I've beat him I get connection issues and get disconnected and fight never happened. How long will this game be like this? Pretty frustrating especially because I just got a new phone and wanted to enjoy upgraded gameplay
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    m3chan1c said:

I had the same problem as you guys. I saw video from proff hoff that it's affecting a lot of android users. I saw one comment under video - to switch to data.
    It helped me download and install latest update (after at least 3 failed attempts to do so via wifi) so until kabam responds try this and hopefully it will help.
    To be honest kabam doesn't care much of their android users. If this happened on ios it would be different

wow man, where have you been all day it finally loaded the download screen then I switched back to wifi. it seems it's downloading. all let you know later when it finishes
  • Options

m3chan1c said:

wow man, where have you been all day it finally loaded the download screen then I switched back to wifi. it seems it's downloading. all let you know later when it finishes
    so the problem was it was not going further than loading screen. i switched to mobile data. started workin. however i dont have 1GB data to download the update so i switched back to wifi not quitting the game. it is still downloading. but network issues are back. it downloads for a minute and gives error. i hit reconnect its continues where it was. im planning to switch to mobile data after the download finishes ill update by then
  • Options

m3chan1c said:

so the problem was it was not going further than loading screen. i switched to mobile data. started workin. however i dont have 1GB data to download the update so i switched back to wifi not quitting the game. it is still downloading. but network issues are back. it downloads for a minute and gives error. i hit reconnect its continues where it was. im planning to switch to mobile data after the download finishes ill update by then
    @m3chan1c you are my hero. thank you so much. you cant imagine how much this means to me. game is working now
This discussion has been closed.