**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Omega Boss on 9/2

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
Based on week 1 there are 6 fights and obviously next 4 will likely also contain 6 fights. I am wonder will Omega contain 30 bosses or just the final bosses we fight at the end?

Bc 30 fights is too much lol

Comments

• Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

So all 30 previous fights plus a new boss

Also, from the description of the first boss rush and the champions in them, I can pretty much make a (hopefully) accurate guess as to what the fights are:
    BR 1: Thing, Diablo, Havok, Sinister, Fury, CMM
    BR 2: Annihilus, Human Torch, Ronin, Cull, Ebony Maw, Namor.
    BR 3: Invisible Woman, Stealthy, Mysterio, Sunspot, Warlock, Claire.
    BR 4: Aarkus, Elsa, Man Thing, G2099, Doom, Mr. Fantastic
    BR 5: Surfer, Squirrel Girl, Nova, Longshot, Mojo, Mole Man.
    BR 6: all of those, with Final Boss Sorceror Supreme.

I think.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

Based on week 1 there are 6 fights and obviously next 4 will likely also contain 6 fights. I am wonder will Omega contain 30 bosses or just the final bosses we fight at the end?

Of course it is. For those rewards it should just 1 fight right? It's a challenge for a reason. I think for the rewards we get, it's pretty spot on.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★

So all 30 previous fights plus a new boss

Also, from the description of the first boss rush and the champions in them, I can pretty much make a (hopefully) accurate guess as to what the fights are:
    BR 1: Thing, Diablo, Havok, Sinister, Fury, CMM
    BR 2: Annihilus, Human Torch, Ronin, Cull, Ebony Maw, Namor.
    BR 3: Invisible Woman, Stealthy, Mysterio, Sunspot, Warlock, Claire.
    BR 4: Aarkus, Elsa, Man Thing, G2099, Doom, Mr. Fantastic
    BR 5: Surfer, Squirrel Girl, Nova, Longshot, Mojo, Mole Man.
    BR 6: all of those, with Final Boss Sorceror Supreme.

I think.
    Actually it will be Terrax as he debuted with Moleman in march...mroc champs were in april
  • Options
    HolyLegoStepHolyLegoStep Posts: 145

Of course it is. For those rewards it should just 1 fight right? It's a challenge for a reason. I think for the rewards we get, it's pretty spot on.
    I mean 15 fights would have been good and doable for me, I only have 5/50s so guess I have to do heroic