**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Emergency Maintenance, July 29 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ChristoChristo Posts: 20

Exactly my point! Besides all the other problems lag,disconnection etc. I was in the middle of boss rush epic difficulty with boosts on and i was just thrown out in the middel of the quest...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,814 ★★★★★

It's not. And it's down because something isn't working. They are aware.

Can you point to a month in the time the game has been live that it has been more problematic? I've been playing four years and can't think of a time it's been anywhere near this bad..
    Last year. The reason why we had compensation. That was for a month and half worth of outages. 2018, had a 6 month period of outages at least a couple times a month.
  • TwistedcowgirlTwistedcowgirl Posts: 151
    If they scrap wars they will need to make reward eligibility 1 war... ?!?
  • ChristoChristo Posts: 20

Can you point to a month in the time the game has been live that it has been more problematic? I've been playing four years and can't think of a time it's been anywhere near this bad..
    Last year. The reason why we had compensation. That was for a month and half worth of outages. 2018, had a 6 month period of outages at least a couple times a month.
    That was stretched out over a longer period,MCOC was never under this much maintenance in just 1 month.
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    There should a time stamp for new amber banners . INFO for players
    Christo said:

That was stretched out over a longer period,MCOC was never under this much maintenance in just 1 month.
    This was confined to 3 days in total. Stretched out or not, there were more outages and for longer periods. The game is back up.
    Game is up.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    It’s not letting me on just sits there then says down for scheduled maintenance witch it is only 5pm which scheduled maintenance isn’t till 11
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    Finally got logged on to my Alt acct but of course, same as it's been off and on for a week.....

• Shaun72Shaun72 Posts: 1
    Happening to often getting sick of this about time some compo was dished out
  • Hey everyone, the game should be back up and running again.
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    Got back on for a while, tried boss rush epic, made it to CMM and game cut out mid-fight, now stuck on loading screen. Anyone else experience this? This is far beyond a joke now
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

I’d say that time the game was overheating iPhones could be considered worse. As far as I can tell nobody has incurred property damage here.
  • jaydubjaydub Posts: 41

Hey everyone, the game should be back up and running again.

@Kabam Zibiit

500 percent completion and then it says quest expired immediately after.

• Hey all,

I know that some of you are concerned that this means that the game is not stable at this time. I just wanted to reassure you that, while we are still in a very careful place, this was not a result of server stability issues.

There was an outage on our partner's end, but they should be resolved now: https://status.cloud.google.com/incident/cloud-networking/20008#20008001
  • Moss_the_BossMoss_the_Boss Posts: 37
    you kabam employees must have a tough time right now. i hope Things get resolved quickly, this weeks must've been hard for you. Hope you get some rest after this.
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Game down again?
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★

Hey all,

I know that some of you are concerned that this means that the game is not stable at this time. I just wanted to reassure you that, while we are still in a very careful place, this was not a result of server stability issues.

There was an outage on our partner's end, but they should be resolved now: https://status.cloud.google.com/incident/cloud-networking/20008#20008001

I don't think it's resolved yet, still....

This was JUST NOW

You'll notice the Wi-Fi connection icon, and then disconnected

It's honestly been happening regularly for the last week, every day 😳☹️💀
  • CaptainMarvellCaptainMarvell Posts: 42
    edited July 2020
    until you can fix all the problems with the game you have to get rid of losing half your health in alliance quest & alliance war because of disconnection caused by your servers. you also have to make it so you don't lose automatically in arena if you get disconnected because of your servers failing. one fight saved every 2 hours doesn't help if you get disconnected every 20 to 30 minutes. my wifi connection is strong on my computer & my other devices where i can watch youtube or read the forum while i'm playing your game
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Chadhogan said:

This for the past 6 mins

Only 6 minutes? Ive Been having this for hours ill get in sometimes and itjustlicks me out
  • hmdemerahmdemera Posts: 78
    Same here. Finally able to log on, join AQ, got beaten bad due to lagging, then disconnected. Feel like a victim of hit & run. Fyi Android user; Galaxy S8+

• StarzStarz Posts: 152
    I haven't been able to log on consistently for over an hour. Got on for 5min and ended up lagging out after the fight