**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

PHC, New Record??

Today I opened 70 PHC without even one 4* among them.
Is this a new record? What’s your highest?

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've only saved that many a handful of times but I've always had at least one 4* when I have. Opened 20 yesterday and got 2.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I've opened well over 100 before getting one before. That's RNG. Each crystal has a 3% chance of a 4*, but that doesn't mean I should get 3 4* out if 100 crystals.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    Is far from even be able to be compared to ...
    Minimum I know was 500, but there arr well above that
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Opened 3 Premuims on New acc. Got 3 4*s
  • Alan187xAlan187x Posts: 3
    ItsDamien said:

I've opened well over 100 before getting one before. That's RNG. Each crystal has a 3% chance of a 4*, but that doesn't mean I should get 3 4* out if 100 crystals.
    That’s exactly what 3% means, you should get 3 out of 100. I get what you’re saying though, just because the stated probability is that 3% or 3/100 it doesn’t guarantee that outcome it’s just a likely outcome.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    back when he used to open them Dork lessons went over a hundred without a 4*
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    It's hard to compare because the drop rate used to be 1% so dry streaks were much longer.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Alan187x said:

ItsDamien said:

That’s exactly what 3% means, you should get 3 out of 100. I get what you’re saying though, just because the stated probability is that 3% or 3/100 it doesn’t guarantee that outcome it’s just a likely outcome.
    Yes. There's a 3 out of 100 chance to get a 4* per crystal. If I open 100 crystals that 3% chance is reset every time you open one. It's not like the chance increases with the more crystals that are opened in succession so that the chance of 3/100 is guaranteed.

I think many people confuse probability and possibility. It's probable that you'll get 3/100. It's possible to get 0/100 or 10/100.