**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another crazy War idea??

Hi guys at kabam.

I would like to start by saying well done on the amazing game and thanks for all your hard work.

Now the real problem. I just wanted to ask what was the real reason of changing war structure the way u guys have done it? As most of us in the game have ranked up champs for defence which are no good now as we need to place more diverse champs? I find it hard to understand if you guys think it was a great idea after all the players spent their gold and iso with t4c and t4b to be sat on the bench?? I feel we have yet again been hard done. I am sure no one ways another boycott but we need to get this resolved. Also what about our hard earned money which we put in the game for maxing out MD and sigs stones? Yet again you find a way to ruin the game by making it boring. Most big alleys enjoy the game because of wars as AQ is boring as same old champs and maps. All of us are really upset as we were equally exited to see how these wars work out. I suggest you guys should provide rank down tickets and our sigs for all the champs we ranked up for defence so we can rank some useless champs up.

I hope you get it all resolved soon.
Kai xilem

Comments

• 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    Where is the CRAZY IDEA here? :*:*
  • This game is getting seriously ****, this new war map is absolutely wank, it's all about who spends the most $$$ to win a the war now and on top of the new changes to the war map u should've changed the war winnings which u didn't? More 5* and 4* shards should've been added on now.. as 6*s are coming out next year, so 4*s and 5*s value well more 4*s value will go down jus like a 3* is now, who makes these ideas Mike the pike? I totally agree with the top statement, so much effort we put into the 4*s to r5 them n adding sigs on will be the least u can do if give some rankdown tickets and rank down our sigs some way or other.. I see a boycott coming soon and I won't be spending anymore on this game until it gets better