**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What to do with these units?

So, i've gathered nearly 6100 units. Originally my plan was to unlock suicides. Here is my roster.

As you can see, I have a maxed Domino. And a thought came to my mind. I can clear Labyrinth of Legends with these units. Now I am deep in confusion, what to do first?

Comments

• Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Have you completed variant and act 6?
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    Do you have red hulk and massacre? Tough choice as you don’t have many suicide friendly champs but without the full domino trinity it may run you more than 6100 units to complete lol
  • HolyLegoStepHolyLegoStep Posts: 145
    Give me them
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    honestly the worst thing u can spend your units on is crystals use it to complete act 6 or variant. you could spend all that unit on cav crystal pull 4 stars and 3 stars i've seen someone use 10k units and only got 3 5 star champs and neither was good. Use it to clear content or unlock masteries
  • Sourav47007Sourav47007 Posts: 56

Do you have red hulk and massacre? Tough choice as you don’t have many suicide friendly champs but without the full domino trinity it may run you more than 6100 units to complete lol

I have them as 4 stars. I'm going with the full trinity.
    Mayis said:

Remind me pls what's the point of paying 6k units for LOL? Do the rewards worth it?
    I'd unlock all (usefull) masteries and complete act 6/ variants before thinking about wasting units on LOL

I'm not doing it for the rewards. I'm looking at it as an achievement.
    Aziz5253 said:

Have you completed variant and act 6?

I'm waiting for a 5* Nick Fury to pair up with CMM, otherwise I would've completed.

Give me them

Lol. Na-ah
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Well there's now a unit deal for a 6* Nexus. You have the perfect amount you lucky ****. 😂
    Etjama said:

Well there's now a unit deal for a 6* Nexus. You have the perfect amount you lucky ****. 😂

Is there? Really? I'm not a Cavalier though
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Well judging by your Pi your masteries definitely need some work, personally I’m not a suicides player, I have them unlocked but rarely turn them on, recoil annoys me it means potions in war. though I guess if cmm does your heavy lifting she goes well with them, when they are on I just focus on my suicide friendly players so it kind of limits your roster a little

I would make sure you have glass cannon,The cruelties and pacify, petrify, stupefy as starting points, I run a very conservative setup myself, with max willpower, deep wounds and assassin, and my Pi still looks a lot higher than yours

Remember that higher Pi equals better arena scores which returns better units in the long run
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Is there? Really? I'm not a Cavalier though
    Ah, nvm then. No longer super jealous.