**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rate my 6* Roster

Rate my 6* Roster 110 votes

Awesome
10%
Lvernon15LordNeoX_Factor_AgentPratham02TheInfintyIronStrangeUnassignedtesterodishika123Stark154667HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAlvariklesCokkiemonster_91 12 votes
Great
30%
TerraSamuel030sDragonMCOCRoOOtsDuffMcGruffTheHoodedDormammuchrisfernendezzzKDSuperFlash10Colinwhitworth69RookiieMattstafariQacobEtjamaDeaconArsozCtfz35XdSpoodermanxDBonzodavidClashyKnightGiodood_1 33 votes
Good
39%
TensioTristanSymbioticVen9MMilkySungjDonnymeijElad17Jorda_sauce_105MaxtheSilentUnidentifiedCreatureStagedear85TheLegend27Rajdeep1997ThatOneMasterGamerKill_GreyBerserker22EinfachSoddomSarvanga1_Thicco_Mode 43 votes
Meh
13%
DalBotAlex13369Jim0172AdvŁŤÇkubricknolanSquirrelguy5tarscreamVbnmeTyDollarSignVDMIryseHolyLegoStepDankeacezFear 15 votes
Bad
2%
_hbtygbty423_Thanks_D19Epic_Peter123 3 votes
Terrible
3%
Sw0rdMasterPanchulon21TheMailmannMiyagi 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Great
    Nice roster, lots of options.
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Meh
    It's a start. Not enough dupes or heavy hitters but there's some potential there
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Great
    Your top 10 (excluding Loki) is enough to make me say great honestly, especially the top 6. Plus that Magneto buff is probably gonna be awesome.
  • Options
    RenzdoggRenzdogg Posts: 6
    I don’t have many 6*s. How am I doing?
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 463 ★★★
    Meh
    5/19 good ones. Thats 25% success ratio. Only sunspot is top option here.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Good
    It’s actually alright. Unlike many 6* rosters the drop of quality in champions isn’t so severe. There are those champions like Sunspot and Emma Frost who are very good. Then there are champions like VTD and Nebula with more niche, but still useful and good champions in general. Finally there’s the Spider Man and Groots. But Magneto could be becoming a meta-defining champion so who knows?
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Great
    You've got more good than bad champs so, I'd call that great.
    Spidey
    Groot
    Juggs
    DD
    Bishop
    Thor
    You're highly unlikely to use any of them but, the rest have some use and some are solid.
  • Options
    saadelbendarysaadelbendary Posts: 51
    Iryse said:

5/19 good ones. Thats 25% success ratio. Only sunspot is top option here.

I use suicide masteries almost all the time so Emma is probably the better option
  • Options
    saadelbendarysaadelbendary Posts: 51
    Renzdogg said:

I don’t have many 6*s. How am I doing?

U r on the right track lol