**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Today’s 6* Nexus offer

DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 403 ★★
Saw the 6* Nexus bundle offer that popped up in-game for Cavalier players; the mail and the offer itself is showing a regular Nexus crystal, however, the pop-up notification I received advertised it as a chance to “win 6-star champions of your class choice now!” Can you please advise which Nexus crystal it’s supposed to be?
«1

Comments

  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    DroidDoes said:

    Saw the 6* Nexus bundle offer that popped up in-game for Cavalier players; the mail and the offer itself is showing a regular Nexus crystal, however, the pop-up notification I received advertised it as a chance to “win 6-star champions of your class choice now!” Can you please advise which Nexus crystal it’s supposed to be?

    Yeah that's true, it did say of your class in the notification pop up. I was thinking about getting this nexus crystal but now I might wait for some clarification.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    It a normal nexus I’m sure of
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

    It a normal nexus I’m sure of

    Yes, in the store its a normal nexus. But the notification pop up was about winning a 6* of the Class of your choice.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 403 ★★
    Gamer said:

    It a normal nexus I’m sure of

    👍 That’s what I’m leaning towards, and assuming the pop-up notification was a typo....BUT definitely waiting for clarification first
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    Hm I’m didn’t got that’s pop op at all :-) so I’m de why it confuses well hopefully there told it soon
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 403 ★★
    Gamer said:

    Hm I’m didn’t got that’s pop op at all :-) so I’m de why it confuses well hopefully there told it soon

    For reference/in case anyone else didn’t get it
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    I was hyped for it to be a class selection 6 star instead as im looking for a specific class but seeing as nexus seems wrong either the notification was a typo or the actual offer hopefully clarification helps
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    DroidDoes said:

    Gamer said:

    Hm I’m didn’t got that’s pop op at all :-) so I’m de why it confuses well hopefully there told it soon

    For reference/in case anyone else didn’t get it
    Oh this I’m disabled because of this misleading information from this pop op
  • CatapoulpeCatapoulpe Posts: 101
    Same here, waiting for some clarification
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Reminds me of the Marvelous crystal error two years ago. They said we would get a set of champs, rolled out a completely different set of champs, and everybody ended up with an extra crystal, dare I say it, for compensation.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 403 ★★

    Hey all,

    This is the intended Crystal. We apologize for any confusion.

    Appreciate the clarification Miike!
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★

    Hey all,

    This is the intended Crystal. We apologize for any confusion.

    I was really hoping for the class 6 star more as im in need of 1 type of class due to it lacks of having only 2 champs
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    A_Cay47 said:

    Don’t waste your units or money on this. Clear content for 6,000 units or $200 instead. Or just save till cyber Monday as you’ll be able to get this deal plus more stuff then.

    I mean.... I've earned 9000 units from arenas since July 4th so I think I can save for Cyber Monday in 18 weeks or to explore act 6 when it's finally nerfed. Thanks for your concern though.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Keniutek said:

    ItsDamien said:

    A_Cay47 said:

    Don’t waste your units or money on this. Clear content for 6,000 units or $200 instead. Or just save till cyber Monday as you’ll be able to get this deal plus more stuff then.

    I mean.... I've earned 9000 units from arenas since July 4th so I think I can save for Cyber Monday in 18 weeks or to explore act 6 when it's finally nerfed. Thanks for your concern though.
    I call BS on this "9k units in a month" thing...
    On average I gain 2000 units a week from Arenas alone. Then I also gain units from Solo events and Alliance events. I also gain units each week from the Sigil, and daily from the Unit Card. Plus the units from EQs. While the 9000 units is slightly exaggerated from just arena, the large majority of it is from Arena alone.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Still worth it. They don't come very often.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

    Keniutek said:

    ItsDamien said:

    A_Cay47 said:

    Don’t waste your units or money on this. Clear content for 6,000 units or $200 instead. Or just save till cyber Monday as you’ll be able to get this deal plus more stuff then.

    I mean.... I've earned 9000 units from arenas since July 4th so I think I can save for Cyber Monday in 18 weeks or to explore act 6 when it's finally nerfed. Thanks for your concern though.
    I call BS on this "9k units in a month" thing...
    On average I gain 2000 units a week from Arenas alone. Then I also gain units from Solo events and Alliance events. I also gain units each week from the Sigil, and daily from the Unit Card. Plus the units from EQs. While the 9000 units is slightly exaggerated from just arena, the large majority of it is from Arena alone.
    How many hours do you spend playing the game each day?
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    And it should say 'buy' a nexus crystal rather than 'win' it.
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151

    And it should say 'buy' a nexus crystal rather than 'win' it.

    That's what you call bait and switch. haha!

  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    DroidDoes said:



    For reference/in case anyone else didn’t get it

    I thought it was going to be something like a free spin & win a nexus crystal 👍👍👍

    It ended up not free & not a nexus crystal 👎👎👎
Sign In or Register to comment.