**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does Morningstar not heal from special energy damage?

JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Recently I took up my 6* to r2, and felt like her healing was weaker than I have seen in the past. Did she used to heal based on the energy damage from her special attacks? Based on what I’m seeing (and feeling like) in gameplay, she is not getting the massive healing spikes I have seen previously. It also feels difficult to keep her topped up, whereas I used to be able to keep her topped up at r1 unawakened throughput sector 7 incursions runs.

Any insight appreciated!

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Her healing is based on damage she deals on an attack.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    I realized they nerfed her from healing when she was doing 0 damage in the Champion’s final phase, but didn’t realize how deeply it affected her heal in other instances.

In an era in which they are buffing older champions, this seems a little extreme of a nerf to an otherwise relatively mediocre ramp up champion, especially considering the incoming nerf to the Champion fight. I mean, could they not even bump her perfect block to 75% to compensate her kit if the bug was the issue? We’ve seen them compromise on unintended mechanics with the Sabertooth/Sasquatch synergy.

I’m just salty.

RIP t5b.
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

20% chance ON HIT. The energy damage isn’t a hit

You’d think it’d be easy to read that
    But you have two people with tin foil hats
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★

Lvernon15 said:

20% chance ON HIT. The energy damage isn’t a hit

You’d think it’d be easy to read that
    But you have two people with tin foil hats
    I wasn’t wrong, though- her heal did change in a way I was unaware. You can be dismissive, but that doesn’t make you right.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    She NEVER has been able to heal off the energy damage, nor should she. Ignore all the nonsense about the "nerf", has nothing to do with the way she heals.