**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blocking registration speed needs to be faster

It's obvious the registration of the block command has been slowed down.

Block speed needs to be sped up. To be able to properly defend and fight a "master" difficulty opponent we need to be able to block at opportune times.

Blocking itself and trying to time a parry properly is off due to blocking speed, and parry rarely works. I visually notice hesitations before blocking or parrying. It is most noticeable when the enemy does hit you before your block has "registered" 2-3 hits in the enemy is magically parryed because your block finally registers.

Evade blocking - slowed of them all and the most easy way to realize blocking is bugged and speed is horrifically slow.

I have a 4* 5/50 (99 sig) Star Lord:
One of my favorite heroes to use is now one of the slowest characters. His blocking abilities ARE NOT the same since block as been bugged which is the last 2 updates now.

Test for yourself, post videos, proof is in the pudding and the pudding is ****.

Comments

• Options
    OxCOxC Posts: 57
    I don't agree with the way that Kabam adjusts speed, distances, response time or the frequency of buffs/debuffs in relation to difficulty - it makes the game extremely annoying and has many a time almost driven me to quit.

If you want to make a champ more difficult, increase their hp and attack... don't all of a sudden stop my blocks working, have them ignore my SP attacks, do magical extra length lunges or stop me from triggering re-gen!

The very foundations on which this game has been built is money related and not entertainment.

I'd say i'm actually addicted to this game. I don't enjoy playing it, in fact at times I outright despise it, but I can't stop. This is a poor business model... if they made the game more enjoyable, i'd imagine people would be happy to spend more and they'd avoid boycotts (like the one experienced after 12.0).