**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Wolverine

BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★

Any update or ETA on this?

Comments

• Options
    Will he be available or offered tomorrow(July31st)?
  • Options
    >:)
  • Options
    SyrionSyrion Posts: 64
    You aren't wrong..... He was only offered to IOS users... never android.... Fun times
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,187 ★★★★★
    Syrion said:

You aren't wrong..... He was only offered to IOS users... never android.... Fun times

He was in the bulnde arumd 3 day ago one the legdenday nexuses cystal
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,187 ★★★★★
    But Agerd not that way we wil like it haha
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,641 Guardian
    edited August 2020
    7-day offer is in Store started today, 850 Units for the Bundle... (or is that once again only offered to certain people ?)

• Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Bahubali said:

Any update or ETA on this?

I'm pretty sure here they are talking about adding Wolverine (as well Scarlet Witch and the rest of the Unavailable Basic 5 Stars) to the Basic Pool, and that is supposed to happen with the release of the Duel Class 5 Star Crystals. And the release of the Crystals is said to be scheduled for the First Week of August Update, unless they run into problems in which case it'll be Mid-Late August (as we've been told by Miike).
    So that July date they put there Might have been when they were originally planning to have all this added, but now it's pushed back a week to early August. Again just what seems to be going on and I don't know for sure, but I don't think in that post they were talking about another chance to Purchase Crystals with Wolverine because the other points are talking about the changes to the Basic Pool.