**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I need affirmation that I made the right choice

ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
So I have a 5* domino that I love a lotttt. I've had a 4* red hulk but never a massacre so I've always wanted a massacre to complete the trinity

So believe me I was very happy to see my 5* nexus crystal pop up with 5* massacre. It seemed like am easy choice until I realised the other options were awakening 5* cap america classic and a new champ of..... 5* Doctor Doom

Now I know I've always wanted massacre and I already have a good 5* mystic in symbiote supreme but the stuff I've seen and heard about doom is insane so I had to go for him.

Did I make the right choice?

Comments

• Options
    StopNTakeStopNTake Posts: 50
    You can never go wrong with Doom.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,205 ★★★★★
    *Applause* The Struggle was real. U defeated it
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Doom was the right choice

I had to chose between 5* doom and 5* hype. Since I have a 6* doom and hype is one of the last champs on my current hit list I went with hype. Still was a tough choice because of how good doom is.
  • Options
    HolyLegoStepHolyLegoStep Posts: 145
    Clydania said:

So I have a 5* domino that I love a lotttt. I've had a 4* red hulk but never a massacre so I've always wanted a massacre to complete the trinity

So believe me I was very happy to see my 5* nexus crystal pop up with 5* massacre. It seemed like am easy choice until I realised the other options were awakening 5* cap america classic and a new champ of..... 5* Doctor Doom

Now I know I've always wanted massacre and I already have a good 5* mystic in symbiote supreme but the stuff I've seen and heard about doom is insane so I had to go for him.

Did I make the right choice?

Good choice