**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6.1.5 Crossbones...

This crossbones node is insane, vigor and bane (if took out the Force of Will cause I want to hit with debuff but then I realize he can shrug it off). I got 5/65 Doom, 6* 1/25 LC, 3/45 AG (sig level 32 cause Im ftp aka not much resources), 3/45 DH, newly join 3/45 Sunspot (to counter Maphisto's incinerate).

I know specific champ is required and that AG needs high combo and high sig to shrug off debuff but man this is TOUGH act.

guess I only have to wait for the right champ to fight him (someday...)

Comments

• Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I used r3 aegon but mine had higher sig level. If you can get him combo 100 he'll work well. I also used Sentinel a bit
  • Options
    sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 438 ★★
    thats why I wish for some useful pull from 5* but reality hits.
  • Options
    Hendross said:

I cleared him once with Quake, then Ghost. But, came back a year later with Aegon and explored 6.1.5 with 2 or 3 revives per path. Sunspot was the right choice btw.

but wont mole man shrug off debuff by purifying and bleeding damage better? I mean out damage the vigor node
  • Options
    edited July 2020

I used r3 aegon but mine had higher sig level. If you can get him combo 100 he'll work well. I also used Sentinel a bit

so did u played with or without bane node? And whats ur AG sig level?
  • Options
    ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    As long as you can take Aegon at over 100 combo before you reach Crossbones you’ll be fine. And a 3/45 should get there pretty easily even at low sig.

Also, have you done the Mephisto fight with Sunspot? I believe he’s a very poor counter.
  • Options

Without bane. Mine was sig 100ish
  • Options

As long as you can take Aegon at over 100 combo before you reach Crossbones you’ll be fine. And a 3/45 should get there pretty easily even at low sig.

Also, have you done the Mephisto fight with Sunspot? I believe he’s a very poor counter.

I see thanks, as for the fight I had to use 2 revives so that equals to 3 times fight.
  • Options

Without bane. Mine was sig 100ish
    awesome. Thanks for sharing
  • Options
    I got rouge. Thanks man will look into it
  • Options
    ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210

I got rouge. Thanks man will look into it

If you're going to use Rogue, you'll need some points in mutagenesis and suture to make her 'bleed immune'.
  • Options
    ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    I used my 3/45 Iceman while almost fully boosted and about 4 revives.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Mayis said:

I got it with R4 Claire with 5 revives. I think Aegon can outdamage her, if u do ramp up him on the path. U can try Luce Cage, but he needs that SP1 chain so it's impossible to get on power struggle :( If u have Night Trasher or Moon Knight, u can pair Darkhawk with one of em — there'll be chance to start the fight in Null mode and tear Crossbones out.

I say try that out couple of times, and if u feel it's doable for u — throw few boosts and revives there. I completed 6.1.5 couple of days ago and became cavalier today, and all that stuff is not as hard as I thought it will be.

And look again at your roster, maybe there is someone u missed. I mean, I saw video by Swedeah and realised that Rogue can do that fight too

You will start in Null Mode (1/3 chance) but when you lose it, you cant get back in it due to power struggle. I don't think DH in his modeless form can outdamage the regen. I may be wrong here, maybe with heimdall/angela fury synergy or suicides? I haven't got 5* DH only a max 4* and I love him but not sure about him doing this fight reliably
    Rogue can do it with a bunch of masteries and it was a 5/65.

What I did was throw my AA at him first, got lucky with rng and didnt die from biohazard straight off and got a small chunk off, about 8%. I ramped up aegon on superior iron man and she hulk and he had no problem outdoing regen and shrugging off bleeds at 190 ish combo. Used AA for the WS on that path so i didnt have to worry about bane.
  • Options
    SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Solo with OR
  • Options
    Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Hendross said:

I cleared him once with Quake, then Ghost. But, came back a year later with Aegon and explored 6.1.5 with 2 or 3 revives per path. Sunspot was the right choice btw.

How'd you manage to do crossbones with quake?
  • Options
    king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    warlock is one of the best options for that fight. i’ve one shot him every time i’ve fought him
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

warlock is one of the best options for that fight. i’ve one shot him every time i’ve fought him

Warlock is the best. That heal block, power drain and SP 3 power control just make you the absolute boss of that fight! Omega red and ghost should be the next best 2.
  • Options
    ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Aziz5253 said:

Hendross said:

How'd you manage to do crossbones with quake?
    You need to remove the force of will node and play perfect dex style, I still wouldn’t recommend it but it should be possible.
  • Options
    JinøraJinøra Posts: 94
    Aegon/Guillotine 2099 destroy this fight
    I believe you can also use Corvus if you just use all 20 charges and back out of the fight (less ideal but an option as well)
  • Options
    Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    I have 6 star unawakened Omega Red (R1), R4 Guilly 2099 unawakened, R3 Corvus (unawakened who can be R4) and R4 Awakened Sig 100 Thing. Who do you think is my best option for Crossbones?
  • Options
    chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
    I used my rank 4 sentinel for crossbones and used only 2 revives. I became cavalier at the maitenance time in like 21 july
  • Options
    PapdichaatPapdichaat Posts: 86
    edited July 2020
    I 1 shotted him with a r3 guilly 2099 on my first ever try. I was so happy!!!
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Warlock is the key~
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Corvus & 1 revive here
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

Hendross said:

but wont mole man shrug off debuff by purifying and bleeding damage better? I mean out damage the vigor node
    Sunspot was absolutely the right pull mate, mole man’s damage output is too low.

Warlock, Aegon, G99, Corvus, sentinel as mentioned will get through him easily