**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who would you go for?

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
Archangel or sorcerer supreme? Both 5*.

AA is awakened, ss is not.

How useful is AA in 2020? Looking more at act 6 and future content.

Who would you go for? 32 votes

Archangel.
65%
RotellyLvernon15LmaoRajdeep1997Gamesbond90Kill_GreyEtjamaSquirrelguyHedronThicco_ModePapicante1RenaxqqFlashSpideySwarmOfRavensSuperiorSymbiote_hbtygbty423_PapdichaatCrcrcrcThebombsquad1Yodabolt21 21 votes
Sorcerer Supreme.
34%
Raichu626playinggameletColinwhitworth69EdeuinkMasterpufflowlevelplayerDoctor_Strange19Lucasjones98MathgeekMuffinBrainPaul_Rudd 11 votes

Comments

• Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    Archangel.
    AA for days mate...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Archangel.
    Aa is insane, his value has just increased and increased since the blade era ended, he’s insane for act 6, solid in a lot of variants, also amazing war attacker, I consider him 3rd best mutant and that’s saying a lot since mutant is probably the best class in the game
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Archangel.
    Only since duped

Other wise I’d be 50/50 since SS seems like a very solid and reliable champion
    Sometimes consistency is just as valuable as damage

AA can do lots of damage in very little hits and is safe to play since it’s basically parry heavy till sp2 or 3

Only issue is that act 6 has giant attack values and one miss parry can lead you to take 10% off just from blocking a combo
    This will get nerfed but it’s still a consideration
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Archangel.

Only since duped

Other wise I’d be 50/50 since SS seems like a very solid and reliable champion
    Sometimes consistency is just as valuable as damage

AA can do lots of damage in very little hits and is safe to play since it’s basically parry heavy till sp2 or 3

Only issue is that act 6 has giant attack values and one miss parry can lead you to take 10% off just from blocking a combo
    This will get nerfed but it’s still a consideration

good points here. he still has insane damage unawakened, but he gains incredible utility awakened which proves it's value over and over
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Thanks for the responses. I want to wait for the mags rework, but my iso is leaving me. Tempted to use some in aa so it’s not wasted and then check to see how good magneto is.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme.
    SS was built for act 6. So much great utility