**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Has the gold issue been fixed yet?

I want to start opening some arena crystals to try for some units. I want to make sure that the gold issue has been fixed and that I won't be punished. I will also have a 4 star and possible 5 star crystal in the near future. I want to make sure that when I open those, if they are duplicates, I get credited accurately.

Comments

• Options
    If you still have a billion or more gold, I'd say it's not fixed. However I was here looking for the same answer as you because I would like to be able to do stuff as well and now I am just sitting on anything that has to do with gold.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Im still How mine Becasse im forget. To read my reward msg im just clam it then im relise im hav get alot of gold
  • Options
    B_KassB_Kass Posts: 35
    If you still have a billion or more gold, I'd say it's not fixed. However I was here looking for the same answer as you because I would like to be able to do stuff as well and now I am just sitting on anything that has to do with gold.

I have about 3 million gold, but i earned that through grinding.
  • Options
    Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Not fix yet, still locked out of Alpha arena